Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

ORIGINAL: ingleburn

ORIGINAL: hugj

Hey everyone I hope the newyear is starting good. I have been busy getting my xmas prez. ready for her madin flight, yes I know it is not a 450 or the kind of helis you are use to it has a large stablizer and i hope it may hover!
    Anyways i am happy to add her to my flight line. here is a video of her running in.
    Happy flyingΒ*Β* Hugh
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9JzOBTC9Ro[/youtube]
    Nice looking plane and looking forward to the maiden.
    Dont worry about it not being a heli. They get boring after a while.

+1!
    FrSky Taranis (rev B) w/ Spektrum Module/ Spektrum DX7/ Align 500CF FBL w/ FU-BAR Gyro / Blade MCP X Brushless Mod / Gemini 600 Catamaran / Red and Blue Nirvana II one meter sail boats / Paradise sail boat /Big Swamp Buggy / HobbyKing "Swamp Dawg" / Slow Stick / HK Firefly Q450 Quad w/ HK Mega FC board / Durafly T-28 / H/H Icon - A5 / E Flite Piper L-4/ Parkzone UM T-28 / HK Fox Glider / Fat Shark Attitudes FPV Goggles / Mobius Actioncam / Teksumo /1200mm Popwing/ SFFD Fire boat/QAV250

ORIGINAL: rikybob

Hey everyone I hope the newyear is starting good. I have been busy getting my xmas prez. ready for her madin flight, yes I know it is not a 450 or the kind of helis you are use to it has a large stablizer and i hope it may hover!
    Anyways i am happy to add her to my flight line. here is a video of her running in.
    Happy flying Hugh
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9JzOBTC9Ro[/youtube]
    Nice looking plane and looking forward to the maiden.
    Dont worry about it not being a heli. They get boring after a while.

+1!
    I meant boring as they all look the same. Be a few more years till they get boring to fly.

Luckily I went through rc cars, planes and golf before I got to helis. Dont think guitars will ever be in the picture.

On a side note my son got out of hospital tonight. Means I get to spend a few days away from the place and maybe get a flight or 2 in.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Very boring Friday afternoon at work so flew the mcpx in the wide passage outside my office door. After all the crashes between Christmas and New Year I now have to trim it to do "Barbiedoll" vertical lift without any input. Rudder ok now but two more trims to adjust.

Enjoy your weekend guys and get as much flying in as todoos and weather permits.

Edmund
    Esky Belt CP V2, Esky Belt CP V2 CX, BIG Lama, Ultimate Big Lama, Lama 4, DX6i, Align TREX 550E, Blade mCPX

A bit of News from the San Antonio Annex to Hell... I just made a deal which pleases my wife no end; I thinned out my herd to the tune of 1 complete Heli (My LeadersHobby/Hausler450) and a spare complete Aeolian frame for same. In return, I got a fellow flying club member who's higher than a kite with his new REALHeli, and a complete kit of RF 6.0 + 6.5 Upgrade W/Futaba Elite Controller (That's a good thing, right?) to call my very own.

It really is a good deal for both of us; he's been between jobs for a while and has had to sell off much of his stable, and as such "has flown the wheels off his Real Flight". Meanwhile, as you may know, I'm software-buying-money poor, but have accumulated a fair-sized collection over the last couple years of "trying to find the perfect match" so am relatively helicopter-rich. This should help me develop some much-needed "fundamental flying skillz", and I may actually be semi-competent once I finish my .050 size Cub.

I'm trying to decide whether I need to take the Hausler 450 out of my sig; while I DIDgive up the FS-CT6B radio, I STILL have 2 1/2 complete spare chassis, one of which I've had half-built for months now. I guess it's time to do an inventory anyways; this'll be an excuse to "litter up half the living room widdall muh junk". My wife will NOTbe so pleased about THAT.

It's OK; she gets along fairly well with my addiction. And SHEbought me the Cub, so I know she's a keeper.

Hugh - Noice lawnmower motor you got on there booboo! I hope my J3 Cub turns out half as nice; it won't have that lovely brappity-brappity-brapp to it, but then I won't be coming home smelling like an oil refinery, either. Big plus on the "Domestic Tranquility" front there.

I've gotten the Great Planes GPMQ1855 gear on it; I found that if I overlapped the halves so the inner set of screws line up, it fits my chassis PERFECTLY. I bent mine in a 5" vise to make the overlap flush; the centerline of the wheels (ie, the coathanger temporary axle) is 13" wide and 4" from the belly vs 12" wide & 3 1/4" with the stock gear, so not quite scale... but then, without the springers, really not scale anyhoo.

I'm planning to put 4" or 4 1/2" balloonies or tundra tires on it instead of the 3"ers you can see on it since my club meets at a local soccer field with short-clipped grass; if I don't like the look of it with the bigger dognuts on there, I may cut the wheel mounting flanges off and bend new ones right at the bottom line of the original gear dress-up panels which you can see I've already bonded on them with silicone RTV sealant.

mnem
    There's always room for one more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vt58561.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	1836842   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oj27530.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	1836843   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ej12412.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	1836844   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ey69925.jpg 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	1836845   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vg53547.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	1836846  

*HK450GTV2/Hausler450V2/EXI450Pro/HDX450/V911/V913/V959/GeniusCP/AxiusCP/9XR/DEVO-7*

Cub Brother #144 - \"The Gross\"

ORIGINAL: mnemennth

A bit of News from the San Antonio Annex to Hell... I just made a deal which pleases my wife no end; I thinned out my herd to the tune of 1 complete Heli (My LeadersHobby/Hausler450) and a spare complete Aeolian frame for same. In return, I got a fellow flying club member who's higher than a kite with his new REALΒ*Heli, and a complete kit of RF 6.0 + 6.5 Upgrade W/Futaba Elite Controller (That's a good thing, right?) to call my very own. [img][/img]

It really is a good deal for both of us; he's been between jobs for a while and has had to sell off much of his stable, and as such ''has flown the wheels off his Real Flight''. Meanwhile, as you may know, I'm software-buying-money poor, but have accumulated a fair-sized collection over the last couple years of ''trying to find the perfect match'' so am relatively helicopter-rich. This should help me develop some much-needed ''fundamental flying skillz'', and I may actually be semi-competent once I finish my .050 size Cub. [img][/img]

I'm trying to decide whether I need to take the Hausler 450 out of my sig; while I DIDΒ*give up the FS-CT6B radio, I STILL have 2 1/2 complete spare chassis, one of which I've had half-built for months now. I guess it's time to do an inventory anyways; this'll be an excuse to ''litter up half the living room widdall muh junk''. My wife will NOTΒ*be so pleased about THAT. [img][/img]

It's OK; she gets along fairly well with my addiction. And SHEΒ*bought me the Cub, so I know she's a keeper.[img][/img]

Hugh - Noice lawnmower motor you got on there booboo! [img][/img] I hope my J3 Cub turns out half as nice; it won't have that lovely brappity-brappity-brapp to it, but then I won't be coming home smelling like an oil refinery, either. Big plus on the ''Domestic Tranquility'' front there.

I've gotten the Great Planes GPMQ1855 gear on it; I found that if I overlapped the halves so the inner set of screws line up, it fits my chassis PERFECTLY. I bent mine in a 5'' vise to make the overlap flush; the centerline of the wheels (ie, the coathanger temporary axle) is 13'' wide and 4'' from the belly vs 12'' wide & 3 1/4'' with the stock gear, so not quite scale... but then, without the springers, really not scale anyhoo.

I'm planning to put 4'' or 4 1/2'' balloonies or tundra tires on it instead of the 3''ers you can see on it since my club meets at a local soccer field with short-clipped grass; if I don't like the look of it with the bigger dognuts on there, I may cut the wheel mounting flanges off and bend new ones right at the bottom line of the original gear dress-up panels which you can see I've already bonded on them with silicone RTV sealant.

mnem
    There's always room for one more...

A fun read as always and glad you are doing well!

I've been heading in a different direction (see below)!

All the best!

b

Name:	Wu59546.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	1836848   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tp46132.jpg 
Size:	176.3 KB 
ID:	1836849  
    FrSky Taranis (rev B) w/ Spektrum Module/ Spektrum DX7/ Align 500CF FBL w/ FU-BAR Gyro / Blade MCP X Brushless Mod / Gemini 600 Catamaran / Red and Blue Nirvana II one meter sail boats / Paradise sail boat /Big Swamp Buggy / HobbyKing "Swamp Dawg" / Slow Stick / HK Firefly Q450 Quad w/ HK Mega FC board / Durafly T-28 / H/H Icon - A5 / E Flite Piper L-4/ Parkzone UM T-28 / HK Fox Glider / Fat Shark Attitudes FPV Goggles / Mobius Actioncam / Teksumo /1200mm Popwing/ SFFD Fire boat/QAV250

Yet another endeavor!

b

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caDbM9Z7qs8[/youtube]

Name:	Ay74793.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	1836990   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lg16659.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	1836991  

Has anyone seen the lastest 450 kit from WINRC. A couple of new design features and apart from the new frame all 450 pro parts will fit.

www.skyhobbies.com.sg/pagelink_heli_450size.html

I like the battery and ESC swappage; make the CG lower and more stable. I'm sure 3D pilots will be annoyed for the same reason; they usually like to have the battery as close to the rotor disc as possible to make inverted easier and reduce difference in handling caused by that weight vs different orientation. And talk about having a chance to fix the main fault with the 450Pro design and utterly FAILing; it NEEDSa 1-piece bearing block/servo tree and all they did was take the existing Align design and make it MOREComplicated, not less. :-/

Scope out the Compass Warp 360:

http://www.heliplane.net/2012/08/com...60-ircha-2012/

http://www.heliplane.net/2012/02/toy...-mtteccompass/

I don't know if i like the "Goblin-oid" canted CF skids; but it has Compass' latest DFChead with CF flexpoints in the blade grip rather than the linkages, dual belt drive to keep it smooth and quiet, a nifty 120 degree servo arrangement and it's designed for a HV 6S powertrain... I believe this general arrangement ISthe future of midsize helis.

mnem
    NinjaHeli... *~swoosh~*

*HK450GTV2/Hausler450V2/EXI450Pro/HDX450/V911/V913/V959/GeniusCP/AxiusCP/9XR/DEVO-7*

That being said the battery is not as easily accessible as it is on the Trex/HK450, which for me is important since I am changing batteries more than ESCs...

I do like the servos on the outside of the frame as they are easy to install and remove.

Does anyone know where I can get a decent and cheap tail rotor assembly as the one on the beast had a cracked screw in it and failed during flight?
    Helis: HK450GT - Typhoon 2215+Spektrum AR6200X, HK450G/MT - Typhoon 2218+Orange6chRX, MCPX

Transmitter: Spektrum DX6i

ORIGINAL: Kozzy_98
    Does anyone know where I can get a decent and cheap tail rotor assembly as the one on the beast had a cracked screw in it and failed during flight?
    Try miracle mart or oomodel for a nice tarot tail assembly. If you just need the hub and grips then have a look for the new version with the thrust bearings, they are a much better design and you won't have to replace you tail grip bearings every 5 minutes.

Jonesy

Tarot 500 FBL ZYX-S, Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL ZYX , Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL ZYX-S , MCPx V2, Nano CPx, Q450 Quad (APM 2.5), AXN Floater Jet, Tek Sumo Flying Wing

I like the battery and ESC swappage; make the CG lower and more stable. I'm sure 3D pilots will be annoyed for the same reason; they usually like to have the battery as close to the rotor disc as possible to make inverted easier and reduce difference in handling caused by that weight vs different orientation. And talk about having a chance to fix the main fault with the 450Pro design and utterly FAILing; it NEEDSa 1-piece bearing block/servo tree and all they did was take the existing Align design and make it MOREComplicated, not less. :-/
    Scope out the Compass Warp 360:
    http://www.heliplane.net/2012/08/com...60-ircha-2012/
    http://www.heliplane.net/2012/02/toy...-mtteccompass/
    I don't know if i like the "Goblin-oid" canted CF skids; but it has Compass' latest DFChead with CF flexpoints in the blade grip rather than the linkages, dual belt drive to keep it smooth and quiet, a nifty 120 degree servo arrangement and it's designed for a HV 6S powertrain... I believe this general arrangement ISthe future of midsize helis.
    mnem
    NinjaHeli... *~swoosh~*
    Guess we'll have to wait and see if they turn any of that prototype head and other designs into production....and then we'll have to wait and see how long it will be before everyone else copies their designs.

Tarot 500 FBL ZYX-S, Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL ZYX , Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL ZYX-S , MCPx V2, Nano CPx, Q450 Quad (APM 2.5), AXN Floater Jet, Tek Sumo Flying Wing

Has anyone seen the lastest 450 kit from WINRC. A couple of new design features and apart from the new frame all 450 pro parts will fit.

www.skyhobbies.com.sg/pagelink_heli_450size.html

Does not look like too bad a kit. Wonder what the quality is like. I also like the fact you can get the kit with a DFC or standard FBL head.

Thought I would post this here as well for those that are not subscribed to my youtube channel (Isound like those tossers from HobbyKing Daily)...

First flight for the year... It's been so damn hot here with this heat wave....early mornings are not too bad. Starting to practise some inverted piros and roll from inverted on the sim so hopefully i'll be able to transfer that to the 450's soon. Havn't flown the nano for a while either, it's needs some attention. The feathing spindle needs tightning and the servos need pulling apart and cleaning...it's got the jitters.

Anyways, hope everyone is getting some flying done (or sailing)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDNAkTjA6rs[/youtube]

I gave you the answer a page or two back. Have a look and get back to me.

A little more heli blather!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-L5b2H2eVY[/youtube]

b

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Looks great, Loved the sail boat and air boat, I wish you would send some good fl weather north!
    I don't think i will walke into any lake up here at this time.
    Went out with Bryan today to maden the waco, good sense took over when the wind was gusting 10-20.
    I did do some taxi runs and the thing did come off the ground for a couple of feet.
    I will wait till a less windy day. Bryan put a 450 and his 500 up zoomed down wind and cralwed back into the wind.
    Have a good week. Hugh

Looks great, Loved the sail boat and air boat, I wish you would send some good fl weather north!
    I don't think i will walke into any lake up here at this time.
    Β* Went out with Bryan today to maden the waco, good sense took over when the wind was gusting 10-20.
    I did do some taxi runs and the thing did come off the ground for a couple of feet.
    I will wait till a less windy day. Bryan put a 450 and his 500 up zoomed down wind and cralwed back into the wind.
    Have a good week. Hugh

Yah, discretion being the better part of valor kept that yellow beauty in tact!

As far as the lake goes it's 60F and easy to wade around in!

It really was fun using almost all my equipment this weekend!

You and I are now friends on Facebook!

Enjoy my inane little life!

All the best!

b

A hot one here today. 42C or 108F for those imperials.

Got out early before it got hot and took the HK 450 Pro with ZYX 3.5 out. Its got a sloppy head, warped main gear and crap servos in it but flys better than the Tarot with older firmware.
    Im going to bite the bullet and upgrade the Tarot to 3.5. Dont fly when its real windy anyway so hopefully wont get the dreaded pitch up bug.
    If I can get a few more days of flying in before I get back to work Ill try some flips and inverted. Watch this space for some interesting video.

@ Brian. HK now sell those strip lights you have but these arent waterproof. www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__28516__LED_Red_Green_Blue_RGB_Strip_1M_w_Flying_ Lead.html

Well some good news for today.

Finally received my #16V2 Keychain camera!!!

I suspect that my blade tracking issue is with the head itself since there is alot of play in the blade grips, so I will order a set of blade grips and their bearings/washers/dampers.

As ingleburn said today was extremely hot, I think I may have heard somewhere that it was the 3rd hottest day on record in Sydney...

Will be placing an order for 4 motors for my quadcopter, too. That should be a good platform for some aerial footage.

Hobbyking are selling a 450DFC head for $24, but whats funny is that they are selling the same head, without the swashplate for $17.

Helis: HK450GT - Typhoon 2215+Spektrum AR6200X, HK450G/MT - Typhoon 2218+Orange6chRX, MCPX

I suspect that my blade tracking issue is with the head itself since there is alot of play in the blade grips, so I will order a set of blade grips and their bearings/washers/dampers.

As ingleburn said today was extremely hot, I think I may have heard somewhere that it was the 3rd hottest day on record in Sydney...

Will be placing an order for 4 motors for my quadcopter, too. That should be a good platform for some aerial footage.

Hobbyking are selling a 450DFC head for $24, but whats funny is that they are selling the same head, without the swashplate for $17.

Yeah, but you definitely want the swash; it's got the transverse-oriented link balls, and with those solid pintle arms, the only flex it's gonna have to keep it from breaking is in the ball end itself. This was why Align redesigned it that way. Or was your point that with the swash costing only $7 more, why would you NOTget it?

mnem
    *Off. Slightly.*

Yeah, but you definitely want the swash; it's got the transverse-oriented link balls, and with those solid pintle arms, the only flex it's gonna have to keep it from breaking is in the ball end itself. This was why Align redesigned it that way. Or was your point that with the swash costing only $7 more, why would you NOTget it?

mnem
    *Off. Slightly.*
    The blade grips are on upside down as well... watch out for that if you get one.

Don't worry, I still got a few more FB kits to assemble

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi Guy's,

I've just enjoyed catching up with the forum and seeing the fruits of various recent projects by many.

My own Christmas project was to convert my last remaining flybarred helicopter into flybarless. This was my el-cheapo Leadershobby $10 heli that I was passing over in favour of my flybarless heli's whenever I had chance to fly. For the fbl controller I decided to stick with the Tarot zyx as I have been generally very impressed with this gyro and the servos would be the Ino-lab hgd-202hb's for cyclics and hgd-201hb for the tail. The rotor head is the Hobbyking rjx clone. I've attached a few pics of the heli, it's rotor head and it's friends...

Three fbl heli's, the white one is based on my HK-450GT and is very smooth. The red one is a good old HK $10 heli kit and is my favourite. The balck one is what I'm talking about and my most recent conversion.

This heli has had a number issues. First up the maiden revealed a bit of a vibration and cyclic shakes at high headspeed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuuNt-HppKY[/youtube]

...after swapping out various parts and getting nowhere I discovered that redcing the headspeed slightly to 2800 - 2600 gave much better results (heliheadspeed graph attached). I think this was the cheap glass fibre and plastic frame kit showing it's hand and lacking rigidity to carbon fibre and metal alternatives. This headspeed is still perfectly adequate for aerobatic flight and has the upside that 5 minute aerobatic flight only consumes 985mAh thanks to the efficient Esky 3800KV motor & 100-90-85-90-100 throttle curve.

However, the zyx pitch up bug that blights the zyx gyro firmware v3.5 really began to spoil things for me...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKy7SqL9DCg[/youtube]

Rolling back the firmware to v3.02 helped immensley as the next video shows.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvHn7T3ROs0[/youtube]

But then another problem began to unfold. I noticed an occasional glitch - about 1 every 30 minutes of flight. Noticing the Orange r610 led was flashing suggesting brownout but the satellite wasn't flashing I decided to swap to rx like for like as I had another one in my box of spares. However, this made things worse as now I am getting multiple glitches per flight rather than 1 glitch in several flights. Of course it's not forced to be the receiver and could be the esc or besc. Still I've just orderedSpektrum AR6115e to hopefully eliminate the proplem and give me more peace of mind considering the time invested in this heli build. This rcgroups thread helped me move away from the R610!

Meanwhile it chose a great moment to glitch today...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CcuZZCwesY[/youtube]

Let hope the new receiver fixes it as otherwise this is a really nice heli to fly now!

Aside from all this my diversion has been rc nitro trucks. I am enjoying a CEN mg16 and mg10 (pics below the mg10 is the larger 1/10 scale).

The real fun in these is when several are going together as my nephews are finding out. Here is a video of the mg10.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfBmCQH76xo[/youtube]

Meanwhile the little mg16 is smashed up after hitting a fence post hard and is awaiting parts! Oh the joys of our hobbys!

Simon

Name:	Hf98394.jpg 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	1838533   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	To45456.jpg 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	1838534   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Di11139.jpg 
Size:	132.0 KB 
ID:	1838535   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dx66243.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	1838536   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Uf50393.jpg 
Size:	121.3 KB 
ID:	1838537  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mk24837.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	133.1 KB 
ID:	1838538  
    FBL FTW!

[quote]ORIGINAL: sgbfly

Hi Guy's,

I've just enjoyed catching up with the forum and seeing the fruits of various recent projects by many.

My own Christmas project was to convert my last remaining flybarred helicopter into flybarless. Β*This was my el-cheapo Leadershobby $10 heli that I was passing over in favour of my flybarless heli's whenever I had chance to fly. Β*For the fbl controller I decided to stick with the Tarot zyx as I have been generally very impressed with this gyro and the servos would be the Ino-lab hgd-202hb's for cyclics and hgd-201hb for the tail. Β*The rotor head is the Hobbyking rjx clone.Β*I've attached a few pics of the heli, it's rotor head and it's friends...

Three fbl heli's, the white one is based on my HK-450GT and is very smooth. Β*The red one is a good old HK $10 heli kit and is my favourite. Β*The balck one is what I'm talking about and my most recent conversion.

This heli has had a number issues. Β*First up the maiden revealed a bit of a vibration and cyclic shakes at high headspeed.

...after swapping out various parts and getting nowhere I discovered that redcing the headspeed slightly to 2800 - 2600 gave much better results (heliheadspeed graph attached). Β*I think this was the cheap glass fibre and plastic frame kit showing it's hand and lacking rigidity to carbon fibre and metal alternatives. Β*This headspeed is still perfectly adequate for aerobatic flight and has the upside that 5 minute aerobatic flight only consumes 985mAh thanks to the efficient Esky 3800KV motor & 100-90-85-90-100 throttle curve.

However, the zyx pitch up bug that blights the zyx gyro firmware v3.5 really began to spoil things for me...

Rolling back the firmware to v3.02 helped immensley as the next video shows.

But then another problem began to unfold. Β*I noticed an occasional glitch - about 1 every 30 minutes of flight. Β*Noticing the Orange r610 led was flashing suggesting brownout but the satellite wasn't flashing I decided to swap to rx like for like as I had another one in my box of spares. Β*However, this made things worse as now I am getting multiple glitches per flight rather than 1 glitch in several flights. Β*Of course it's not forced to be the receiver and could be the esc or besc. Β*Still I've just orderedΒ*Spektrum AR6115e to hopefully eliminate the proplem and give me more peace of mind considering the time invested in this heli build.

Meanwhile it chose a great moment to glitch today...

Let hope the new receiver fixes it as otherwise this is a really nice heli to fly now!

Aside from all this my diversion has been rc nitro trucks. Β*I am enjoying a CEN mg16 and mg10 (pics below the mg10 is the larger 1/10 scale).

The real fun in these is when several are going together as my nephews are finding out. Β*Here is a video of the mg10.

Meanwhile the little mg16 is smashed up after hitting a fence post hard and is awaiting parts! Β*Oh the joys of our hobbys!

SimonΒ*

ps. Β*Todays glitch vid is still uploading - check back soon!

[/quote

Where to begin, where to begin??

1st Rc Universe called and said "STOP hoggin' all their bandwidth"!

2nd Cool A S S lookin' fleet!

3rd Cars are cool too!

4th Isn't it time for you to test a Beast X clone??

5th Thanx for stoppin' in!

Yer pal!

b

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: rikybob

Where to begin, where to begin??

1st Rc Universe called and said "STOP hoggin' all their bandwidth"!

2nd Cool A S S lookin' fleet!

3rd Cars are cool too!

4th Isn't it time for you to test a Beast X clone??

5th Thanx for stoppin' in!

Yer pal!

b
    Lol, thanks Brian!

As for the Beastx clone - I thought about that for the LH-450 but in the end I went with "better the devil you know" reasoning and purchased the zyx again.

S

FBL FTW!

Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast