Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 09:58 PM
mnemennth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

ORIGINAL: Kozzy_98

@mnem Make sure you order a 3.5mm pinion gear to go with it! The "normal" size pinion is usually 3.175 or 1/8 inch. Sadly, HK don't sell these 3.5mm pinion gears, so you need to find one elsewhere. I believe Align make their 450 class pinions in 3.5mm now.

@nervousheli I bought the 3550kv version of that motor (the shiny silver one) only for the bling to use in my next heli. That being said, you will have to grind a flat spot in the shaft for the grub screw, although you could use a pinion with 2 grub screws 180 degrees apart, but I would rather the common 1 grub screw and flat spot.
This 2215H motor is extremely efficient, and a 11T pinion is great
This 2218H motor isn't the one that Jonesy and Ingleburn use, but I like it alot. This is the motor in my beast and with a 12T it has a slightly higher head speed and doesn't bog. I am not 100% sure about the pitch settings, I think its either 11 or 12 deg, which is enough, believe me :P
This 2218 motor is the one that Jonesy and Ingleburn use, but I haven't used it before.

I love this thread as depending on the times sometimes its NOT a 450 thread but rather one of what we enjoy flying (Planks, 500s etc etc). I haven't had any problems lately.

Kozzy -

Yeah, I think that's part of why the NTM motors seem so much smoother; they use oversized bearings in nearly every class of motor they make. I can live with sourcing 3.5mm pinions or drill 'em out if I have to. I have oodles of 12 & 13 tooth 1/8" pinions; I'm certain after a few tries I'll get a straight one using my drill press.

Oh, and BTW - any time you see 2 set screws on a shaft 180 degrees apart; you can be sure the person who designed it never graduated any kind of Engineering School. You NEVERput sets screws in direct opposition to each other; they fight each other and result in LESSgripping force than a single set screw as well as encouraging wobble of the collar or gear on the shaft. You ALWAYSwant them at 90 degrees or 120 degrees so the compression forces complement each other and eliminate wobble on the shaft. Visualize lines of force with the set screws and you'll understand what I mean.

Yes, I KNOW we put prop saver screws at 180 degrees; that is ONLY due to their functionality. If you see 2 set screw holes at 180 degrees, best to use only one at a time & treat the opposite one as a "spare threaded hole for when the first one strips out".

I love that we can just get on here and BLATHER!

mnem
*blathering-type noises*

Old 06-02-2013, 01:41 AM
ahamay

ORIGINAL: Ddaddy
...thing better to do than trash our little group.

+1!
+1 too
@nerviousheli; 4300kv x 12 volts x 11T/150T = 3784 rpm headspeed...a bit high imo and higher watage will be tough on batteries. Now you could gov it down...but then you'd be way low for esc efficiency...imo
I'd go 2218

OK.... so to keep this thread on topic.... bahahahahahah....... I can tell you that you won't want to be running a headspeed anywhere near that on a HK 450GT. That would be as scary as hell and I would not be standing any closer than about 20 meters when spooling it up. A 2218 motor with a 12t will put you about max headspeed you would want on a 450GT which should be around 2900-3000 rpm with a good pack. The build quality and the tolerances on these cheaper kits can not be trusted with that headspeed.... not to mention the fact that you would have to be as pedantic as Simon is about getting all the vibes out of your heli to even think about it.

With regards to motors, i think the H2218 (red with silver can) we are running came after the 2215 typhoon series and they are a much better motor, which is why I've got the bigger 3126 is my 500 and after 4 packs it's heaps good

I've gone with a YEP 80 amp in the 500 and so far it seems great. The programming is a bit of a head banger untill you understand how the heck it works with the programming card and setting your low and high throttle points etc. I've got the soft start on the softest and I need to change it becuase you could make a cup of coffee before it's upto full speed so it's super super slow. It's way overkill and might be great for a big scale heli but a waste of battery for these applications.

As for motors and, esc's and batteries you need to show some diligence when matching these as your bird might come down like a flaming turd if you bugger it up. Whilst I'm no electronics engineer I think this is a good formula to go by:

If your like most that have started out with 450's you'll be running a 3s with probably something like a 2200mah 25 or 35c pack, to work out the max amps you can pull from your battery multiply mah*C/1000 for eg (2200*25)/1000 = 55amps.

So if your using one of those sk3 motors that can pull 50 amps, then your 40 amp plush esc will probably be ok as it will burse to 55 amps and the battery is also 55 amps max. An Align 430XL motor which is 3700kv pulls about 42 amps max (full pitch).

So basically what I'm saying is don't just buy a motor for bling factor or because everyone else has one, it need to suite the rest of your application.

Old 06-02-2013, 01:50 AM
ahamay

ORIGINAL: mnemennth

Oh, and BTW - any time you see 2 set screws on a shaft 180 degrees apart; you can be sure the person who designed it never graduated any kind of Engineering School. You NEVERput sets screws in direct opposition to each other; they fight each other and result in LESSgripping force than a single set screw as well as encouraging wobble of the collar or gear on the shaft. You ALWAYSwant them at 90 degrees or 120 degrees so the compression forces complement each other and eliminate wobble on the shaft. Visualize lines of force with the set screws and you'll understand what I mean.
Now that you mention it the Tarot 450 PRO has the grub screws opposite sides of the collar. The 500 has them at 90. Made in China.

Old 06-02-2013, 02:18 AM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: mnemennth

[
Kozzy -

Yeah, I think that's part of why the NTM motors seem so much smoother; they use oversized bearings in nearly every class of motor they make. I can live with sourcing 3.5mm pinions or drill 'em out if I have to. I have oodles of 12 & 13 tooth 1/8'' pinions; I'm certain after a few tries I'll get a straight one using my drill press.

Oh, and BTW - any time you see 2 set screws on a shaft 180 degrees apart; you can be sure the person who designed it never graduated any kind of Engineering School. You NEVER put sets screws in direct opposition to each other; they fight each other and result in LESS gripping force than a single set screw as well as encouraging wobble of the collar or gear on the shaft. You ALWAYS want them at 90 degrees or 120 degrees so the compression forces complement each other and eliminate wobble on the shaft. Visualize lines of force with the set screws and you'll understand what I mean.

Yes, I KNOW we put prop saver screws at 180 degrees; that is ONLY due to their functionality. If you see 2 set screw holes at 180 degrees, best to use only one at a time & treat the opposite one as a ''spare threaded hole for when the first one strips out''.

I love that we can just get on here and BLATHER!

mnem
*blathering-type noises*

Interesting.

I'd get pinions with 180 degree holes and have one grub screw in it and curse the manufacturer. DOH!

Yes mnemsmmsmmsmssmmms it is a very unique place on the web isn't it?

I feel confident you have been all over the fourms as well and there just isn't a place like it!

Peter left a nice legacy. I hope he's looking down on us and smiling.

g
Old 06-02-2013, 02:25 AM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: ahamay

+1!
+1 too
@nerviousheli; 4300kv x 12 volts x 11T/150T = 3784 rpm headspeed...a bit high imo and higher watage will be tough on batteries. Now you could gov it down...but then you'd be way low for esc efficiency...imo
I'd go 2218

OK.... so to keep this thread on topic.... bahahahahahah [img][/img] ....... I can tell you that you won't want to be running a headspeed anywhere near that on a HK 450GT. That would be as scary as hell and I would not be standing any closer than about 20 meters when spooling it up. A 2218 motor with a 12t will put you about max headspeed you would want on a 450GT which should be around 2900-3000 rpm with a good pack. The build quality and the tolerances on these cheaper kits can not be trusted with that headspeed.... not to mention the fact that you would have to be as pedantic as Simon is about getting all the vibes out of your heli to even think about it.

With regards to motors, i think the H2218 (red with silver can) we are running came after the 2215 typhoon series and they are a much better motor, which is why I've got the bigger 3126 is my 500 and after 4 packs it's heaps good [img][/img]

I've gone with a YEP 80 amp in the 500 and so far it seems great. The programming is a bit of a head banger untill you understand how the heck it works with the programming card and setting your low and high throttle points etc. I've got the soft start on the softest and I need to change it becuase you could make a cup of coffee before it's upto full speed so it's super super slow. It's way overkill and might be great for a big scale heli but a waste of battery for these applications.

As for motors and, esc's and batteries you need to show some diligence when matching these as your bird might come down like a flaming turd if you bugger it up.
Whilst I'm no electronics engineer I think this is a good formula to go by:

If your like most that have started out with 450's you'll be running a 3s with probably something like a 2200mah 25 or 35c pack, to work out the max amps you can pull from your battery multiply mah*C/1000 for eg (2200*25)/1000 = 55amps.

So if your using one of those sk3 motors that can pull 50 amps, then your 40 amp plush esc will probably be ok as it will burse to 55 amps and the battery is also 55 amps max. An Align 430XL motor which is 3700kv pulls about 42 amps max (full pitch).

So basically what I'm saying is don't just buy a motor for bling factor or because everyone else has one, it need to suite the rest of your application.

How DARE you write with flare sir?

Yup, my pal Simon is the only person ITRW who I know that used the term "pedantic"[:'(]

(I derive perverse pleasure in knowing that he is away on holiday and will read my smites upon his return)

Ahhh and the "simile" above "...like a flaming turd..". My favorite is "...like a bag of wet mice..."!

Ok, it's my Friday here and I have one more night shift to work then up early with the wifey and the off to the flying club!

Forecast this week is 50% rain as we are in our summer cycle. We have a Tropical low working it's way from Panama toward us so's we will be getting the well needed rain for days on end!

As the sun rises here I may slip out for a little MCP X B/L flight and blather!

All the best kidz!

b
Old 06-02-2013, 02:27 AM
rikybob

bpar4! Good morning to ya sir!!

b
Old 06-02-2013, 02:28 AM
rikybob

Grrrr.....Double post!

I would like to take this moment to thank you [link=http://www.keurig.com/coffeemaker?cm_mmc=pdsch-_-QU-_-gog-_-505735&utm_source=gog&utm_medium=pdsch&utm_term=QU&utm_campaign=505735]Keurig Coffee makers![/link]
Old 06-02-2013, 02:42 AM
ingleburn

+1!
+1 too
I'd go 2218

OK.... so to keep this thread on topic.... bahahahahahah....... I can tell you that you won't want to be running a headspeed anywhere near that on a HK 450GT. That would be as scary as hell and I would not be standing any closer than about 20 meters when spooling it up. A 2218 motor with a 12t will put you about max headspeed you would want on a 450GT which should be around 2900-3000 rpm with a good pack. The build quality and the tolerances on these cheaper kits can not be trusted with that headspeed.... not to mention the fact that you would have to be as pedantic as Simon is about getting all the vibes out of your heli to even think about it.

With regards to motors, i think the H2218 (red with silver can) we are running came after the 2215 typhoon series and they are a much better motor, which is why I've got the bigger 3126 is my 500 and after 4 packs it's heaps good

As for motors and, esc's and batteries you need to show some diligence when matching these as your bird might come down like a flaming turd if you bugger it up. Whilst I'm no electronics engineer I think this is a good formula to go by:

All I know is with the 2218 and 40 amp plush using a 12 T pinion and running at 90% TC I get just over 3000 rpm and thats fine with me. I aint going to push it to 100%. I value my life to much unlike Jonesy whose helis I swear are about to explode everytime he goes into IU.
Its nice to have bling but big balls can be a PIA.

Old 06-02-2013, 02:46 AM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: ingleburn

+1!
+1 too
I'd go 2218

OK.... so to keep this thread on topic.... bahahahahahah [img][/img] ....... I can tell you that you won't want to be running a headspeed anywhere near that on a HK 450GT. That would be as scary as hell and I would not be standing any closer than about 20 meters when spooling it up. A 2218 motor with a 12t will put you about max headspeed you would want on a 450GT which should be around 2900-3000 rpm with a good pack. The build quality and the tolerances on these cheaper kits can not be trusted with that headspeed.... not to mention the fact that you would have to be as pedantic as Simon is about getting all the vibes out of your heli to even think about it.

With regards to motors, i think the H2218 (red with silver can) we are running came after the 2215 typhoon series and they are a much better motor, which is why I've got the bigger 3126 is my 500 and after 4 packs it's heaps good [img][/img]

All I know is with the 2218 and 40 amp plush using a 12 T pinion and running at 90% TC I get just over 3000 rpm and thats fine with me. I aint going to push it to 100%. I value my life to much unlike Jonesy whose helis I swear are about to explode everytime he goes into IU. [img][/img]
Its nice to have bling but big balls can be a PIA. [img][/img]

Yah, know what's neat about going to the 500 class (well, everything)?

Your wonderful reduction in head speed!

I swear the 550 is spinning so slow you can count the rotations.

THAT is a good thing b/c less rpms means longer life on EVERYTHING!

It still amazing me when I think about the bearing tech that allows the tail to moving at 11,000 RPM on that lil 450!

Simply amazing!

b
Old 06-02-2013, 02:51 AM
ingleburn

ORIGINAL: rikybob

+1!
+1 too
I'd go 2218

OK.... so to keep this thread on topic.... bahahahahahah[img][/img]....... I can tell you that you won't want to be running a headspeed anywhere near that on a HK 450GT. That would be as scary as hell and I would not be standing any closer than about 20 meters when spooling it up. A 2218 motor with a 12t will put you about max headspeed you would want on a 450GT which should be around 2900-3000 rpm with a good pack. The build quality and the tolerances on these cheaper kits can not be trusted with that headspeed.... not to mention the fact that you would have to be as pedantic as Simon is about getting all the vibes out of your heli to even think about it.

With regards to motors, i think the H2218 (red with silver can) we are running came after the 2215 typhoon series and they are a much better motor, which is why I've got the bigger 3126 is my 500 and after 4 packs it's heaps good[img][/img]

All I know is with the 2218 and 40 amp plush using a 12 T pinion and running at 90% TC I get just over 3000 rpm and thats fine with me. I aint going to push it to 100%. I value my life to much unlike Jonesy whose helis I swear are about to explode everytime he goes into IU.[img][/img]
Its nice to have bling but big balls can be a PIA.[img][/img]

Yah, know what's neat about going to the 500 class (well, everything)?

Your wonderful reduction in head speed!

I swear the 550 is spinning so slow you can count the rotations.

THAT is a good thing b/c less rpms means longer life on EVERYTHING!

It still amazing me when I think about the bearing tech that allows the tail to moving at 11,000 RPM on that lil 450!

Simply amazing!

b
Im still not listening. 500's are for freaks.

Old 06-02-2013, 02:55 AM
ahamay

Im actually a little surprised at how releaxed rb is slinging that 500 around his front yard. You would not catch me doing that...my brain keeps telling my fingers to fang it.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:03 AM
ingleburn

Im actually a little surprised at how releaxed rb is slinging that 500 around his front yard. You would not catch me doing that...my brain keeps telling my fingers to fang it.
Yeah Im the same. Try as I might to fly small circuits the maniac in me takes over. My fields are not big enough for a 450 so I dont think the school, bowling club or RSL would appreciate me zooming a 500 over the top of them.

Old 06-02-2013, 03:45 AM
rikybob

Im still not listening.[img][/img] 500's are for freaks.

How did I miss Ingleburns smite??? Dang that was good!

Yah, me front yard is where I learned to fly and is (in a not so healthy way) my comfort zone.

It's funny that if I try to "baby it" in my yard I get nervous, but if I sling it around like my 450 it feels natural!!

b
Old 06-02-2013, 03:47 AM
rikybob

Yeah Im the same. Try as I might to fly small circuits the maniac in me takes over. My fields are not big enough for a 450 so I dont think the school, bowling club or RSL would appreciate me zooming a 500 over the top of them.

Oh, so THAT's your excuse!

It really ain't THAT much bigger than a 450 (but that biiiizzzzzaaaccch is sooooo much louder!

It's a MANS machine!

We been flyin' mere toyz!

b
Old 06-02-2013, 07:42 AM
rikybob

Bask in the glory!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_vg351OHAQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4d3MuTn-Uo[/youtube]
Old 06-02-2013, 08:10 AM
Ddaddy

Handle!  And you pick on mnem about a SIGNAL GENERATOR!

God bless on hurricane season...tornadoes have been tearing us up round here...but luv the weather apps, no reason not to be safe anymore IMO.

I luv to step outside and fly too...but I don't know that you can call that wee spot OUTSIDE.

Off to mow now though  At least it got me out of church....umm...schedule rethink priorities...

+1 on dork cap now

LOL!...Simon is gonna warming up his aircraft release mechanisms on you!

Ditto 450 thread...I like misfits...NO WAIT....SIMON'S SIBLINGS!  jk, I'm good with whatever

I don't get the mcpx bl deal...mine fly's like that....wonder if it's the heli...whistle....

Glad to hear you set the timer!

Well...enough procrastinating...off to mow the yard...guess that's one thing you got on me!

Old 06-02-2013, 10:19 AM
rikybob

Handle! And you pick on mnem about a SIGNAL GENERATOR!

God bless on hurricane season...tornadoes have been tearing us up round here...but luv the weather apps, no reason not to be safe anymore IMO.

I luv to step outside and fly too...but I don't know that you can call that wee spot OUTSIDE.

Off to mow now though At least it got me out of church....umm...schedule rethink priorities...

+1 on dork cap now

LOL!...Simon is gonna warming up his aircraft release mechanisms on you!

Ditto 450 thread...I like misfits...NO WAIT....SIMON'S SIBLINGS! jk, I'm good with whatever

I don't get the mcpx bl deal...mine fly's like that....wonder if it's the heli...whistle....

Glad to hear you set the timer!

Well...enough procrastinating...off to mow the yard...guess that's one thing you got on me!

Heheh!

I got everything but what is in red!

Yah, everything is BIG in Texas but yah, HERE, I actually intentionally moved OFF of seven acres to allow my only child to be properly socialized.

My neighborhood is almost EXACTLY as eclectic as this little thread. I LOVE all my neighbors and they literally helped rear my son and I in turn, their kids!

Yup, my dream was to own 100 acres (I have a close friend that does) and enjoy life in solitude but my reality, particularly since I can retire in 4 short months, is something completely different!

A BIG plus is that I own a home in metropolitan Orlando and it's PAID FOR! WOOT!

Anyhoooo I CAN however oogle your spread vicariously instead!!!

Off to "work" y'all!!

b

Old 06-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Ddaddy

re: mnem's pics, CB in background and was a signal generator....and you tell nervous he has a nice handle.....who's the CB geek now!
Old 06-02-2013, 12:42 PM
rikybob

re: mnem's pics, CB in background and was a signal generator....and you tell nervous he has a nice handle.....who's the CB geek now!
10-4 Good Buddy!

"Breaker one nine is anyone there? Come on back truckers and talk to Teddy Bear"!

I'm actually embarrassed that I know that!

b

Old 06-02-2013, 03:45 PM
ingleburn

It really ain't THAT much bigger than a 450 (but that biiiizzzzzaaaccch is sooooo much louder!

It's a MANS machine!

b
Well not the only one. Id like nothing more than a new toy but theres to many helis in my fleet and I know that if I got a 500 the 450's would be doomed to the same fate as my MQX, Mcpx V1, HK450 FB and to a lesser extent the Nano.
Not much more than ornaments that I take out once in a blue moon for a giggle. When I get the HK pro back in the air I might look at selling it and then look into a 500.
You did great converting your Mcpx to BL. I rushed out like a mad man and bought a BNF BL ($220) and then spent way to much on upgrades so now it is worth nearly as much as my 450.Damn you Blade.

Old 06-02-2013, 03:56 PM
rikybob

It's a MANS machine!

b
Well not the only one. Id like nothing more than a new toy but theres to many helis in my fleet and I know that if I got a 500 the 450's would be doomed to the same fate as my MQX, Mcpx V1, HK450 FB and to a lesser extent the Nano.
Not much more than ornaments that I take out once in a blue moon for a giggle. When I get the HK pro back in the air I might look at selling it and then look into a 500.
You did great converting your Mcpx to BL. I rushed out like a mad man and bought a BNF BL ($220) and then spent way to much on upgrades so now it is worth nearly as much as my 450.[img][/img] Damn you Blade.[img][/img]

You've inspired me.

I think It's time to put the little airboat and my catamaran sailboat on the ole Craigslist!

As you may recall I don't like stuff sittin'!

You will LOVE the 500, no kiddin'!

b
Old 06-02-2013, 04:10 PM
ahamay

You did great converting your Mcpx to BL. I rushed out like a mad man and bought a BNF BL ($220) and then spent way to much on upgrades so now it is worth nearly as much as my 450.Damn you Blade.
I have mixed feelings about Blade. I had a 120SR FP way back and that was great for teaching me basics but then went to mcpx. But like most their V1 or V2 mcpx's are now on the shelf unflyable due to broken booms or tail blowout that makes anything apart from hovering a non event. I got the nano as I have a small front yard and it's been ok. Does not suffer from the tail blowout anythinglike the mcpx but crapy motors and death wobbles have been it's downfall.

My flying buddy Troy will never buy another blade again. His mcpx is on the shelft like mine. His 450x was delivered with a faulty beastx. Next was a 130x that had serious tail vibration issues and then decided mid flight to have a meltdown and fly off out of control and ended up sinking to the bottom of a large pond. I kind of talked him into getting the mcpx BL as all reports were pretty good. It arrived with a faulty tail motor and 1 x faulty cyclic servo. So he has had a very bad run with blade.

I threw more and more money at my mcpx trying to make it fly like it was supposed to but I decided enough is enough. The price they are charging for these things they should be rock solid even after you've done 20-30 packs.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:14 PM
ahamay

With regards to this forum thread I think we re-evaluate the server performance down the track and persist with what we have. I would also hate to jepordise what we have here buy doing it differently. I think a new thread is in order as it seems that once we get over about 1500 posts in a thread it starts to choke up.

I'm happy to change or modify the thread title if we goto part 4 so I'm open to suggestions.

Jonesy.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:04 PM
ingleburn

I have mixed feelings about Blade. I had a 120SR FP way back and that was great for teaching me basics but then went to mcpx. But like most their V1 or V2 mcpx's are now on the shelf unflyable due to broken booms or tail blowout that makes anything apart from hovering a non event. I got the nano as I have a small front yard and it's been ok. Does not suffer from the tail blowout anythinglike the mcpx but crapy motors and death wobbles have been it's downfall.

My flying buddy Troy will never buy another blade again. His mcpx is on the shelft like mine. His 450x was delivered with a faulty beastx. Next was a 130x that had serious tail vibration issues and then decided mid flight to have a meltdown and fly off out of control and ended up sinking to the bottom of a large pond. I kind of talked him into getting the mcpx BL as all reports were pretty good. It arrived with a faulty tail motor and 1 x faulty cyclic servo. So he has had a very bad run with blade.

I threw more and more money at my mcpx trying to make it fly like it was supposed to but I decided enough is enough. The price they are charging for these things they should be rock solid even after you've done 20-30 packs.
Yeah Ive had a pretty good run with Blade. Apart from a faulty board on the Nano which was replaced within a week everything has been ok.
All helis have there faults as you found out with both Tarots and most need a bit of tinkering to fly properly.
THe BL has been great as it is more like the 450's to fly and the upgrades are to try and stop breaking parts. If I were only to do circuits and stuff there would be no need for the upgrades but I try a lot of stuff on it to save a rebuild on the 450.
In saying that though there parts should be a whole lot cheaper.

If we stay here I reckon we keep the name the same. Although Im happy with what everyone else decides.
Maybe look into starting on another site as a test so if the s h i t hits the fan we have something set up and ready to go.
My sugestion for that one is Brians Blather.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:15 PM
rikybob

With regards to this forum thread I think we re-evaluate the server performance down the track and persist with what we have. I would also hate to jepordise what we have here buy doing it differently. I think a new thread is in order as it seems that once we get over about 1500 posts in a thread it starts to choke up.

I'm happy to change or modify the thread title if we goto part 4 so I'm open to suggestions.

Jonesy.

+1!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.