Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

ZYX-S2 set up

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 06:29 AM
smkir5
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZYX-S2 set up

I can not get my computer to comunicate with this gyro. I have a ZYX-S2 gyro and have downloaded the HobbyKing 4.0 Firmware, When I try to connect the blue light on the USB flashes and the 3 lights on the program sequence but it will not connect! I also downloaded John NZ'S program and it does the same thing. am I useing the correct Firmware and if not where do I get it.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:19 PM
lcc014

zyx-s2 is using different (new) PC software for programming. You can only get this PC software from www.0577mx.com (Tarot website). Moreover, firmware version of zyx-s2 is 1.0 not 4.0. Version 4.0 is zyx-s gyro not s2 gyro.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:09 PM
etpompea

Have you downloaded and installed the USB driver? You have to do that first before you can use the setup software. Note that there are different versions of the the driver (at least for the zxy-s2) for different versions of windows. Once you install the driver, you then have to tell it what com port to use. You can also get the software from here: http://tarot-rc-heli.com/Tarot-RC-Software. The driver and a readme file should be in the download. Also, many people have found that you need to connect the usb dongle to the gyro first, and then open the setup program.