Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

FUTABA 9CH Transmitter Pitch adjustment

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

FUTABA 9CH Transmitter Pitch adjustment

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 06:51 PM
ranger175rgr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FUTABA 9CH Transmitter Pitch adjustment

trying to figure out how in the world to adjust my pitch. in norm mode when i increase pwr i get negitive pitch, also in mode 1 & 2 the pitch is about +11 to -15. so do i use the radio to adjust the pitch or the pc links. get pretty furstating i am in South Korea in the military not to many hobby stores around like in the states.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:52 PM
smallplanes
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: FUTABA 9CH Transmitter Pitch adjustment

You need to find the finless videos and you will see just how its done. I don't see how your getting +10/-15 on your pit your should only be able to get +11/-11 max,you will have to adjust the pitch rods to get the mechanix as close as posible and then you will go to your pitch curve in your radio and set norm mode and idle up 1. norm mode around +10/-3 and idle 1 +11/-11

Hope this helps
Old 07-19-2006, 05:56 PM
tater312

are you getting neg pitch as you move up your throttle, instead of positive. if so reverse the pitch servo under basic func. if not go to pitch curve in normal mode point 1 to 35, pt2 45, pt3 50,pt 4 75, pt 5 100, this will give aprox -5/+11 pitch with o pich at center stick. idle one you can use same setting idle2 100,75,50,75,100 for full pitch range.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:53 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 352 Likes on 282 Posts

If its a CCPM setup reversing the pitch servo is only going to reverse one servo. If you have CCPM go to the swash AFR and if the pitch number is positive turn the wheel till its negative.