Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

Receiver Question

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Receiver Question

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 11:43 PM
1rwhite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Receiver Question

Hi There

Can anyone tell me the daimensions of the receiver area on a 450XL ? I have a Hitec 8ch reciever and I would like to work out if I can fit it in.

Thanks
Richie
Old 07-24-2006, 12:26 AM
Bruser

Default RE: Receiver Question

Hi Richie. I have my JR700 reciever attached to the side of my Trex. Have a look at some of the members photo galleries this site and on www.runryder.com in the members gallery to get some ideas, its helped me. If you are free on the weekend of August 12/13, come across to the Rotorua model club Heli fun fly. All of the heli flyers have Trex's with different configurations, from basic X's to full carbon frame with all the alloy to scale body's. If you can, join the local club with heli flyers. Cheers Stu.... [email protected]
Old 07-24-2006, 05:36 PM
1rwhite

Default RE: Receiver Question

Hi Bruser

Thanks for the help, basically you can mount them anywhere, but need to be aware if there is a crash it will need to be somewhere to take the least amount of damage.... Ill try and make it to the fun fly it sounds good. I was a member of the Hamilton club and used to fly with G.Clarke and A. Williams. I used to fly a Raptor 30 with Basic set up. Now Iam getting hooked on electric after being away from the hobby for a couple of years, its like riding a bike though ah......

Richie