Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

T-REX VS CP PRO

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 05:47 PM
turbotime

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-REX VS CP PRO

Does anyone know what the differences are in flying the T-REX vs Blade CP Pro? Is one easier than the other? And also I am trying to decide between the T-REX450 and the T-REX 600. Which one is a better choice? I have noticed that there are a lot more parts for the 450. Well any info will help thanks.
Zach
Old 05-02-2007, 05:54 PM
p00rboi
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: T-REX VS CP PRO

The difference between the Trex and the CP Pro are night and day. If you can fly the CP Pro you won't have a problem with the Trex. The Trex is much more stable in the hover but will do just about any 3d you ask it. The Trex 450 is nice the 600 is insane. With the increase in size the stability also increases. The power to weight is far greater with the 600. The batteries and charger for the 600 will blow a hole in your wallet if you're not prepared. Both the 450 and the 600 are awesome flying machines.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:37 PM
perfectstorm2440

One of my first heli,s was the cp pro. I learned to fly with it but my oppinion its a piece of junk i wouldnt waste another dime on it .Tail motoors only last a little bit very unstable and hard to control.If ya wanna learn the hard way buy a cp pro almost garanteed to crash if its your first heli.Luckly my local hobby shop carried all the parts for it. I have t-rex 450 now as well as a raptor 30 im getting ready to upgrade to a 50. The t-rex is so much stable and flys likea dream. If your starting out buy a simulator it will save u time agravation and lots of money in repairs. When i got my cp pro i got so frustrated with the hobby and almost quit cause i was disapointed but i kept at it.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:46 PM
rcmiket

The only good thing about the Pro is it will teach you about the workings of helicopters. ( especially how to fix them). I started with the CX2 just to have something to play with. A friend bought the Pro, fought it but learned to hover then sold it to me. He bought a T-Rex450S That thing is really a nice machine worth the grand he has in it. Flies like a dream and is capable of any of the stuff you can think of. I like the Pro for what it is a 200 heli. Its serves me well and I enjoy messing with it but a T Rex is my next purchase. If you go the Pro route don't get hooked on all the "upgrade" crap. Get some plastic flat bottom blades and a couple of extra batteries. I've seen some Pros upgraded with all "goodies" and it still flies like a 200 helicopter. Hope this helps. Good luck. Mike