Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

450SA Phantom xl........$90 bucks.

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

450SA Phantom xl........$90 bucks.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:39 PM
LDGILLS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 450SA Phantom xl........$90 bucks.

Appears to be on par with the Trex 450SA, with an unbelievable price. I may get one simply for parts, I already ordered the metal head and tail for my trex.

http://www.rc-tek.com/us_store/rc-te...50-xl-c35.html
Old 08-13-2007, 05:37 PM
heartofmadnes

Default RE: 450SA Phantom xl........$90 bucks.

Looks kinda cheesy with all the plastic, and you get what you pay for..But it is cheap
Old 08-13-2007, 05:45 PM
LDGILLS

My trex SA is all plastic. (head and tail).
Old 08-13-2007, 06:12 PM
heartofmadnes

I have an SA and SE the SA is not entirely plastic like this version..Also it looks like the grade of plastic seems different.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:25 PM
LDGILLS

Could be, and probally is. It is an entry level helicopter. For the $90 dollars msrp, I think its one heck of a chopper. Though, I do not own one, or flown one, so I cant honestly say. BUT, I do have on order the metal "G" head, and metal tail. Hopefully show up tommorow if the chopper god is good to me Which is about due, since the car god has been rough on me latley...LOL

They are going on my t-rex. Which, the quality of, I was not to happy about. Tail gear flys off in the first few flights, Align ESC just up and dies. I would have gotten it over my SA had I known about it. For the price of the G head, and tail....well, the best deal I could find. Plus, you can get an entire plastic head for like 30 bucks or so.

Now, everything that shows up in the mail may end up to be pure junk, if it shows up at all. I believe, alteast hopefull, they will be nice quality parts, right on par with align, if not better, and will be here tommorow[8D] I am hoping better actually, like I said, nice chopper, but man the quality leaves allot to be desired on the SA.

I am a newbee, cant even fly fast forward and turn yet....BUT, I can use my throttle hold and autorotate like a champ already. Thanks to the stupid plastic gear flying off.........ah, sorry dont mean to rant.