Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

Trex 450s first real flight

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Trex 450s first real flight

Old 01-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Big feet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trex 450s first real flight

Hi all,
Just had the third flight on my Trex 450s, and for the first time with this heli I pushed the stick forward and let her go.
What a machine, loops, rolls and stall turns all easy meat for her. I am really impressed.
I now intend to perform new moves with the trex before trying them with my Titan as the repair cost is MUCH lower with the trex.

Amazing little heli. I NEED MORE BATTERIES!!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 01:43 PM
BryFlyGuy67

Default RE: Trex 450s first real flight

Need video!!

Congrats, Man! I hope to be where you are in the spring, when I can fly outside again.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:34 PM
Big feet

Video? Humm, OK, just as soon as I learn how to fly with one hamd!!!
We had 11 deg C today, it's normally about 1deg C this time of year, and almost dead calm wind too, a dream day to fly, considering the date.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Radar5756

that is a nice heli. I had a hard landing with my 450s lastweek. Hard flying over the snow with the trees as a back drop. Bryflyguy67 where is a good place in michigan for trex parts? Nothing here in lansing. hate making the trip to GR for parts but if I have to I will.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:18 PM
BryFlyGuy67

The BEST place, hands-down, in the GR area is a place called RiverTown Hobbies. It's a smallish shop located in a strip mall near the intersecton of US131 and 10-Mile Rd. in Rockford. He has a good selection of Align parts and other things for a TREX.

I don't know if I would make that haul from Lansing unless you were really in a pinch, though. If you do come over, let me know and maybe we can get together for some flying.

If I were you, I would order a complete spare parts kit from ReadyHeli or something. If you do run to Rivertown Hobbies and you need something specific, you might want to call him first. His # is 616-863-3600, He almost always has "normal stuff" on hand, like shafts, blades and other things.

The only other palce I know of that "might" carry Align products is a LHS in downtown Holland. I don't recall the store's name and I can't say if they sell align, because the ONLY thing I have bought from him was a CX2. It WAS a pretty big shop, though.