Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

Question about tail system's compatibility

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Question about tail system's compatibility

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 08:20 AM
matador_24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about tail system's compatibility

Hello.... I have a question, I bought months ago a t-rexSE from ebay, it has worked well so far, but I noticed something, the tail system's gear (the blue one that goes under the main gear) is slightly smaller than the V2 version (the blue with fan)

I updated many months ago the main gear for the V2 but when I tried to replace the one under, it's too small and the teeth won't reach the tail drive gear (or however it's called, the one in the tail gear drive), so, I had the keep the same old one, but now I am worried someday I'll be stuck without that spare part if it breaks. What can I do to make my heli compatible with the V2 in that area????? I was thinking about getting the tail gear drive set of copter X (because of the price and it's metal)..... but they don't seem to have a difference between V1 and V2???? are they suppose to be compatible??? anyway, I'd prefer to have everything as possible of the V2, my tail unit is V2, main and many other parts... what do I have to replace?
Attached Images  
Old 02-17-2008, 08:55 AM
matador_24

Default RE: Question about tail system's compatibility

helloooooooooo... a little help hereeeeeeeee
Old 02-17-2008, 10:18 AM
n3m3515

Default RE: Question about tail system's compatibility

Replace the whole set. Main tail gear (on the main shaft) and the tail rotor drive gear (small one) at the same time.
Align part #s HS1216-84 and HS1218-84
I think I've seen them in a set together but can't find it now..

n3m3515