Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

trex 450 se I need help with a few problems

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

trex 450 se I need help with a few problems

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 03:27 PM
haasjj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: trex 450 se I need help with a few problems

Old 10-25-2008, 09:54 PM
noobflyer01

i read this entire post and the people that responded give nothing but good advice and you go bashing them? shame on you. i doubt ANYONE will ever reply to your post again.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:29 AM
pawraith

well, iv'e been off all weekend and now that i come back and see all this crazy talk from someone who obviously already knows the answers to his own questions, i'm wondering why he even asked them. but, i look back and realize that if he basicly knew that a Heli is pretty much a rotating mass in itsself, he wouldn't have been so insulting.

let me fill you in buddy. i am a retired U.S. Army AH-64 Apache mechanic. i think i have a pretty good insight as to the physics and vibrational characteristics of rotory-winged aircraft. so, when you asked where an "uncommon" vibration is coming from, there is no such thing with a helicopter.

and as far as any books you may have read on the subject, you forgot to read the most importent one, the owners manual. thats where i have found all my answers.

now if you want to change your attitude towards my peers as well as myself, maybe, just maybe we might continue to assist you in resolving your problems with your setup. and why do i keep refering to your setup? because that is the root of all problems.

so, in closing, good luck and i hope you figure out what your after.