Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: HK 600

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

HK 600

HK 600 whats the census on this bad boy? http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...it__w/o_blades_

I was thinking of ordering one considering how cheap it is. It looks all metal, I am thinking with some decent electronics this might be a really nice trex 600 clone. I sure some parts I would have to upgrade eventually but it does look like a good deal. Anyone around here have one of these, it is always nice to get a review from an owner.
    CX2,Blade MSR, Blade MCPX, DX7
    Savage X 4.6, Redcat Rampage MT, HPI Vorza Flux, 1/16Revo, Comming Soon Savage XS, Futaba3PM

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: HK 600

I've been reading on one of the other forums that these aren't completely horrible. There have been some quality control issues such as double drilled holes for the anti rotation pin on the tail boom and misc. broken parts. I don't think anybody has had them up and flying yet, I may be wrong.
    When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight...
    USMC 0861 Fire Support Man (Artillery/Naval Guns/CAS)

RE: HK 600

I have some pics in a thread I started in the electric rc heli area. I havent found any problems with mine so far. I havent had time to get to it yet. So far everything looks good. I went through the frame and head locktiteing bolts and everything is good so far. Its all CNC and CF, in fact its got less plastic than the Trex 600 CF it was copied from. I have two scale projects in front of it but shouold have it ready for a maiden flight this spring. The I'm dropping it in a Huges 500 E.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9518499/tm.htm
    You Had me at Hover!