T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

HK 600

Old 02-25-2010, 07:29 PM
trickle007

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default HK 600

HK 600 whats the census on this bad boy? http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...it__w/o_blades_

I was thinking of ordering one considering how cheap it is. It looks all metal, I am thinking with some decent electronics this might be a really nice trex 600 clone. I sure some parts I would have to upgrade eventually but it does look like a good deal. Anyone around here have one of these, it is always nice to get a review from an owner.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Cleared2Engage

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK 600

I've been reading on one of the other forums that these aren't completely horrible. There have been some quality control issues such as double drilled holes for the anti rotation pin on the tail boom and misc. broken parts. I don't think anybody has had them up and flying yet, I may be wrong.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:06 AM
ea01bg

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK 600

I have some pics in a thread I started in the electric rc heli area. I havent found any problems with mine so far. I havent had time to get to it yet. So far everything looks good. I went through the frame and head locktiteing bolts and everything is good so far. Its all CNC and CF, in fact its got less plastic than the Trex 600 CF it was copied from. I have two scale projects in front of it but shouold have it ready for a maiden flight this spring. The I'm dropping it in a Huges 500 E.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9518499/tm.htm

Search this Thread