Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

325 blades

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 09:04 PM
jfast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 325 blades

I asked this question in the past. Anybody have any luck using the cheap ebay blades for a trex 450, I have bought a few pairs for my blade cp pro and they work great. I know balance is much more of an issue with a larger heli. i normally use the align 325 pro's which are about $12 bucks a pair, I can get 5 pairs of cheapos on ebay.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:49 PM
augerin2

Default RE: 325 blades

I've used the cheap 3D carbon blades with no real issues. They were a bit heavier then the align 325d's but much cheaper, & balance was not all that bad. close enough not to have to bother with them. Only thing I found they made a funny sound when doing fast rolls, but no other real issue.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:14 AM
soneebee

there are a lot of the cheap CF blades out that are really good.. the ones that HC sell are quite good too.. ehirobo sells the cheap $9 CF blades that works kinda nicely.... The ALign pro's are kinda okay.. they seem to work just fine.. but i have seen a lot of them shatter due to head speeds.. heli turn out to become useless. so better limit your head speed with this Pro woodies
Old 09-08-2010, 09:12 PM
jfast

anybody heard of glass blades?? I figure they are just fiberglass blades?
Old 09-12-2010, 10:31 PM
soneebee

yup.. GF glass fiber blades are like blades using fiberglass cloth.. they are stronger than the woodies but a little heavier than the CF blades.. but they work just fine in 3D