Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: GMS 2000 .32

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

GMS 2000 .32

Did a comparison with FAI and 15% nitro fuel . On the FAI fuel with an OS A3 plug and a Master Airscrew 10X5 it ran a nice 13,000 but if a little glow heat was added it would rise several hundred rpms so I think a little more compression would sort out this combo. Switched to 15% Sig and ran a much smoother 13,500 very steady but didn't want to push it since this is a brand new engine. I will try some different combos on this theme and see what I can come up with. Either fuel started easy without even the need for an electric starter.
    Club Saito # 677-Team Boca Bearings-Star Collectibles Muscatine-Glowhead Brotherhood #19

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: GMS 2000 .32

I have made a sad decision to sell the GMS .32.[] I need the money to pay for the new .46 I bought from SIG. Luckily my tests have shown it is a very powerful engine. I think it will pull just about anything through the sky that I will ever fly. The GMS .32 is a good reliable engine and it should go to a good home. I just went in a different direction is all, I do that a lot. [sm=confused_smile.gif]
    Club Saito # 677-Team Boca Bearings-Star Collectibles Muscatine-Glowhead Brotherhood #19