Community
Search
Notices
Tachometer Readings Post your tachometer readings for your motor in here or ask others what they are getting out of their motor/prop combos!

webra speed 61 champion

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 11:53 AM
tony0707

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default webra speed 61 champion

hi have to let you know my webra 61 speed is one of the very best 61 engines i have ever usedi have the newer TNtwo carb on mine that has done a lot to improve the engines performancethe engine turns in the 13,000 RPM range with a 12/6 APC-on 15% omega -have a 61 silverline-there less expensive 61 that is also a great performer-with its original carbthe 61 speed turns 1,000 RPMS more than my OS 61 SF on the same prop and fuel- the engine is produced in AUSTRIA and well known in europe
Old 06-01-2009, 02:57 PM
anuthabubba
My Feedback: (102)

Default RE: webra speed 61 champion

tony0707 said,

"carbthe 61 speed turns 1,000 RPMS more than my OS 61 SF on the same prop and fuel-"

Try that same comparison with a 12~10 or bigger prop. A 12~6 is on the large end for the high revving Webra and is too small for the 'long stroke' and timing on the SF 61.  

Terry in LP 

Old 06-22-2009, 02:40 PM
tony0707

Default RE: webra speed 61 champion

HEY ANUTHADUBBAthank you for your input you are dead on-and very correct-i am switching to a 12/10 APC nex time out -looking foward to improved performance due to my discussions in these great forums -NOW THATS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR TO BEGIN  WITH-  TO   LEARN FROM OTHERSTHANKS AGAINWE CAN GET IT RIGHT  '' WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS'' to quote those  guys from England  with the long hair