Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

webra speed 61 champion

hi have to let you know my webra 61 speed is one of the very best 61 engines i have ever usedi have the newer TNtwo carb on mine that has done a lot to improve the engines performancethe engine turns in the 13,000 RPM range with a 12/6 APC-on 15% omega -have a 61 silverline-there less expensive 61 that is also a great performer-with its original carbthe 61 speed turns 1,000 RPMS more than my OS 61 SF on the same prop and fuel- the engine is produced in AUSTRIA and well known in europe
    \" The power and performance glo fuel , 15 % Morgan Omega \"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: webra speed 61 champion

tony0707 said,

"carbthe 61 speed turns 1,000 RPMS more than my OS 61 SF on the same prop and fuel-"

Try that same comparison with a 12~10 or bigger prop. A 12~6 is on the large end for the high revving Webra and is too small for the 'long stroke' and timing on the SF 61.  

Terry in LP 

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: webra speed 61 champion

HEY ANUTHADUBBAthank you for your input you are dead on-and very correct-i am switching to a 12/10 APC nex time out -looking foward to improved performance due to my discussions in these great forums -NOW THATS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR TO BEGIN  WITH-  TO   LEARN FROM OTHERSTHANKS AGAINWE CAN GET IT RIGHT  '' WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS'' to quote those  guys from England  with the long hair
    \" The power and performance glo fuel , 15 % Morgan Omega \"