Community
Search
Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

How to set flaps on chan 5&6.

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 07:03 AM
ec121
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to set flaps on chan 5&6.

I have the TTX650. I have two separate flap servos on an RV 8. I need to mix the channels because the servos are facing opposite each other and a Y harness won't work. I am using 1AL1FL wing type. The manual doesn't cover the flaps very well. I could move the servo, but there isn't a mounting block for the control horn. Is there a way to mix things to avoid cutting into the wing? I am using the small thin wing Spektrum servos. Great radio BTW. Another question is how to clear a switch?. How can I make it go back to the dotted line where no switch is selected? The only way I can see is to clear the whole airplane and start over.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:53 AM
ec121
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How to set flaps on chan 5&6.

OH Happy Day!!! I got it figured out after I posted. Took some switch flipping and cussing, but I got it. Ailerons on a Y harness. Set flaps(two positions) on channel five using three position switch. The mix channel 6(reversed) to 5 at 100%. Only turn on the mix in sw. pos. 1&2. You could also use a a two pos. sw. and turn the mix on at pos. 1(one pos. flaps). Still don't know how to go back to the inhibit on the switches. I just left the sw. there and set the mix to 0%.