Community
Search
Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Throttle problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 02:28 PM
kcwood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Throttle problem

Hi
I am newbe to the 6 channel computer radio system

Ireceived my new Tactic TTX650 & 6 channel receivers and I am trying to setup a Flyzone Cessna 182 Skylane RX-R (5 channel required)

The Cessna has a Tactic ESC (TACM6610)

I tried the throttle channel 3 in normaltheesc sounded startup *** ** * ** but no throttle, alsomoved throttle up to max and waiting 5 secondsthen loweringno sounds at both ends, then tried with channel 3 reversed ESC sounds alert tone with continous beeping * * * * * * * * *

The ESC recognize the throttle and works finein a Starmax 4 channel System but I want the 5th Channel setup to use for the flaps

Is the problem with the ESC? , ESCthrottle calibration has not setup

I setup 3 other planes an FMS BF-109, FW-190 & Aerosky DHC Beaver on the Tactic TTX650, I did have to reverse the throttle channel on each & I reset the receiver all work fine.

How do I set up or reset the throttle calibration on TACM6610 ESC ?or do I have to buy another ESC?

Thank You,
Ken
Old 07-03-2013, 03:35 PM
kcwood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Throttle problem

Problem SolvedI was able to reset the ESC1. Throttle cutoff switch off2. Transmitter on with channel 3 reversed and throttle all the way up3. Plug in lipo startup sounds, then 2 beeps, lower throttle all the way then 1 beep.4. Rebind receiverThanks for lookingKen
Old 07-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Throttle problem

We're glad to see you got it all solved! "Way to go!"