Community
Search
Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Tactic TTX650 set up problems.

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 11:36 AM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Tactic TTX650 set up problems.

I just purchased the TTX650 and in the process of setting it up I created a problem I do not know how to solve. When I first got it, when you turn on the power, the screen at the bottom would show how the sticks moved by moving their respective bars on the screen. Now, this never shows any movement on any channel when I stir the sticks. Now everything works fine, receiver binds, servos move properly etc. but no indication on the front panel. Now, when I key the servo button (top left push button near the screen) those servo bars follow the stick movement just fine. What did I do that turned off the indications when you first power up? How do I recover that function? Thanks.Rodney
Old 03-25-2014, 11:44 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Normally, on the main screen, you do not see the servo indication. You do see the positions of the trims, but not the positions of the sticks. When you press the "SERVO" button, then you get the channel display that shows how they move when you move the sticks.

We don't know what you saw the first time your system powered up. The only thing we can think of is that you accidentally hit the "SERVO" button when you turned it on the first time.