Community
Search
Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Tactic tr325 wont link to remote

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 09:08 PM
straitstrider67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tactic tr325 wont link to remote

Hello
I recently bought a used tmaxx that did not have a reciver so rather than buying a new one i decided to try to put my tr325 reciver in it with my txx300 remote and i turned it on and it was working flawlessly. But after about the third time booting it up it would not establish a link with the remote anymore (hadnt actually run the car so i know its not damaged).

I assumed it became unbinded so i looked online for instructions on how to bind it and it said hold the link button till the light turns off after about 1sec then it will automatically bind. Not the case when i press and hold the button the light turns on then... nothing, it just stays lit till i letgo of the button then it turns off.

I really dont know whats going on. Ive tried other recivers from other cars with the tmaxx and they worked fine and ive tried the tr325 with other cars and i get the same result. I dont know if anyone could help but if someone can it would be very much appreciated as it would save me from buying another reciver. Thanks for reading.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:21 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Without seeing anything, it's impossible to determine what's wrong. If the receiver's getting proper power, and the transmitter's batteries are good, then the Tactic TR325 receiver should link with the Tactic TTX300 transmitter.

How is the receiver getting power? Directly from the car's battery pack? Through the ESC? From its own battery pack? What's the voltage being fed to the receiver?

You may need to send transmitter and receiver to the service center. It could be one or the other.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:33 AM
straitstrider67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is a nitro so its powered by its own battery pack
Old 03-11-2016, 07:50 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

So if the battery pack is good, but the receiver won't link, then Tx and/or Rx need to be sent to the service center. One or both have a problem.