Community
Search
Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Orange Transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 02:48 PM
Frank Schwartz
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Orange Transmitter

I bought a Orange Transmitter at a r/c flea market with the matching orange receiver. It all works well, but....the transmitter display flashes on and then off and then on and off and so on. I have the instructions but nothing is mentioned about this. I contacted Hobby King that used to selel them and they do not understand that I need service..they just keep asking for my sales receipt, which obviously I do not have. Does anyone know how to stop the flashing..or where I can find someone who can fix this??
Thanks
Frank Schwartz
Old 09-11-2017, 06:40 AM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Hobbyking has proven to most of us over the last decade that their customer service is an illusion only, when in fact their business plan in reality is to provide zero custormer service to original customers. Certainly not to downstream purchasers.

The problem is I doubt the only radio shops that may be left I doubt would touch that radio with a ten foot pole. The real problem is and I am sorry to say that radio is just not worth the cost of postage to send to a shop.

John