Community
Search
Notices
Tamiya Monster Trucks Discuss classics all Tamiya Monster trucks from the Clodbuster to the TXT1 and everything in between!

Super Blackfoot, Refurb need Parts!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 11:12 AM
bazb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super Blackfoot, Refurb need Parts!

Hi, I have a super blackfoot had since they first came out and has been locked away since it had some slight damage, Im looking to get this baby running, But on the cheap not looking to spend hundred on it, just enough to get it running,

But what i do need to do is get the a new bumper and stregthing it, Also intrested in strengthing the pillers that hold the body at the front and rear, I need a new servo, transmitter and a new battery and charger, other than that i needs a good strip down and maybe regreased as its hardly ever ran and been stored away,

Was also playing in my mind in the future for a Motor Upgrade was thinking about a reedy 19t, But dont know if the stock motor is good enough or even running, As i have no battery lol,

Any info, pics, places for parts, upgarded parts prices sites etc etc as i want to get this soon,

Thanks
Old 09-29-2010, 12:13 PM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Super Blackfoot, Refurb need Parts!

eBay is pretty much your only hope for vintage parts. That is, unless the new Blackfoot models are backwards compatible which I have no idea.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Krazy Chicken

you can find info where you posted to say come look at this thread.
ORIGINAL: bazb

Hi, I have a super blackfoot had since they first came out and has been locked away since it had some slight damage, Im looking to get this baby running, But on the cheap not looking to spend hundred on it, just enough to get it running,

But what i do need to do is get the a new bumper and stregthing it, Also intrested in strengthing the pillers that hold the body at the front and rear, I need a new servo, transmitter and a new battery and charger, other than that i needs a good strip down and maybe regreased as its hardly ever ran and been stored away,

Was also playing in my mind in the future for a Motor Upgrade was thinking about a reedy 19t, But dont know if the stock motor is good enough or even running, As i have no battery lol,

Any info, pics, places for parts, upgarded parts prices sites etc etc as i want to get this soon,

Thanks
Old 12-05-2010, 06:38 PM
ATVRIDINBIFA

i have one for sale complete minus the electronics for 125.00 if you are interested also i have for sale a team losi xxt race truck charger two modified motors two brand new six cell batteries futba electronic speed controls and futabe magnum jr radio im looking to sell complete for 450. but will separate
thanks bill
Old 12-09-2010, 05:40 AM
LewAshby
Banned

The best thing that you can do is download the manuals for the Blackfoot and Super Blackfoot, then see what parts are interchangeable (same part number).