Community
Search
Notices
Tamiya Monster Trucks Discuss classics all Tamiya Monster trucks from the Clodbuster to the TXT1 and everything in between!

Konghead alternative bodyshells.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2017, 04:21 AM
Fiend_UK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Konghead alternative bodyshells.

Gonna get one of these ridiculous beasts soon. But I am keen to get a much lower profile body. I'm assuming that being a "large" 1/18 scale 6 wheeler, that small 1/10 or 1/12 shells could be in the right ballpark?? I am quite prepared to do plenty of hacking and customising anyway (my ideally aim would be a cross between Aliens APC and something from Mad Max ), but getting the right size in the first place would be helpful - ideas please!
Old 01-17-2018, 10:20 PM
RetiredRoadThunder

Looks like it uses all the parts from their 1/10 scale lines.

An older body style sedan would be cool- maybe stretch it like a limo? Or the contraption of Cadillacs from the newest mad max.

An easier 1 might be the clodbuster truck body and stretch or cut a 3rd set of wheel openings.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:03 AM
pharoh08

I slapped a Big Trak body on mine