Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Tamiya TNX 5.2R...Body search...??

Looking to buy Pre-cut bodies or body for my Truck....I don't want to have to cut and drill and all that stuff...I'll take painted/clear/whatever ya got...as long as it's a direct fit for the TNX 5.2R..(The terra crusher bodies don't fit...been there tried that)...Any help would be great...
    P.S.....I live in Ontario Canada........If ya have any hop up parts available..I'll take them too....
    Cheers
    Jamie

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Tamiya TNX 5.2R...Body search...??

Check ebay they may same something for ya.
    Tamiya Mighty Bull!!!!
    Losi Aftershock!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Been there ...and tried,,But thanks for trying to help......Parts are getting pretty rare for this truck,,,and it's driving me nuts..lol

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

You may find pre-painted bodies for it(I believe that ones made of the revo and t-maxx 3.3 fit), but you'll be hard pressed to find one with pre drilled post holes that fit your truck. It's not that hard to make them yourself. All you need is a body reamer and some paint(any kind). Put a drop of paint on top of the body posts and set the body on top of the posts in the position that you want(be sure to get the right position before letting it touch the posts). The paint will leave marks and you can use the reamer to make the holes. If the hole a little off, you can enlarge the holes a bit with the reamer to help it fit better.
    God bless America