Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > Tank Classified Ads
Reload this Page >

Wanted, AFV hull brace for Tamiya Leopard 2A6

Notices

Wanted, AFV hull brace for Tamiya Leopard 2A6

Old 03-29-2014, 07:28 AM
trackmech81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted, AFV hull brace for Tamiya Leopard 2A6

Like the subject says. I am trying to find the AFV hull brace for a Tamiya Leo 2A6. I have tried to order from AFV, but I live in the USA and I can't seem to get past the pay for your order screen. I emailed them, but after several months, it still has not worked out. The only other place I can find it is Tank zone, but I am not so sure I want to chance it. I have PayPal and will pay all fees and shipping if anybody has a kit or can get it.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:16 PM
mcm308

Wow, I had the same problem getting through the point where you pay. I sent an email and got a reply the next day from a very friendly woman. I gave her my part #'s and she gave me the total and the paypal address. I paid and about 2 weeks later I had my parts. She also gave me better prices then what was listed on the site. Let me know if you want the email.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:13 AM
trackmech81

I will try it again. I did receive an email from her, but did not get the reply. I k ow there have been some shows and stuff so they are probably busy.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:37 AM
trackmech81

After the above prompt by MCM308 I replied again and was sent an invoice. Parts are on the way