Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > Tank Classified Ads
Reload this Page >

Wanted: Rare Kirin resin 120mm (1/16) Fallschirmjager figures...

Notices

Wanted: Rare Kirin resin 120mm (1/16) Fallschirmjager figures...

Old 04-18-2014, 05:40 PM
WhiteWolf McBride
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted: Rare Kirin resin 120mm (1/16) Fallschirmjager figures...

I'm posting this separately now due to lack of replies on my other thread:

Has anyone got the super-rare Kirin 120mm (1/16) Monte Cassino Fallschirmjager figs, the ones meant to go with the Pz.B 41 & hydrostone Monte Cassino ruins? Looking for one copy of each figure, or two of the guy that becomes the gunner fig. It shows how to make the gunner version on the side of the box, but if you got the 'bootleg' figure, you only got a copy of the instructions from inside the box, and I don't know if that included the alteration instructions.

Best way to tell the diff... the resin looks and smells different, and you don't get a box with the copies.

But I don't care if its a copy... have an original and a copy Pz.B. 41, and they are almost identical. Worth paying for the copy gunner-fig.

WhiteWolf