Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > Tank Classified Ads
Reload this Page >

Tamiya Battle Units, GFS Bases, IR parts, etc...

Community
Search
Notices

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 07:44 PM
thecommander

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tamiya Battle Units, GFS Bases, IR parts, etc...

I have a few IR battle units for sale....both Tamiya and Impact.

I also have parts for each. All are new in the box. PM me ASAP with your needs.

They go as quick as my 1/16 RC Halftracks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IK...m45MJ47wobWY2g

First come first served. Which means PMs will be answered in the order in which they are received.

If you are in the USA I can have a IR Battle unit at your door in 2 days. No waiting weeks and praying.

I do ship worldwide and buyer must pay for the insurance.

I have them complete (with the apple) and without the apple A cheaper alternative just use an apple you already have.

The Impact battle unit is identical in performance to the Tamiya. It mates perfectly with the MF and the GFS base is exactly the same as Tamiya in design and function. It screws directly to the Tamiya apple base mount you got with your Tamiya tank kit. For a Tiger I it mounts as is. There is a difference in the mount for the apple which had the same pin-out at the Tamiya but not the same dimensions. Which means Tamiya apples for Tamiya bases and Impact apples for Impact bases. The IR emitter is identical and is clear instead of blue tinted. This is a BIG plus if you mount your IR emitter in the barrel tip instead of the mantlet. Range and performance are the same as Tamiya. I run the Impacts Battle Units on 6 of my tanks. Here is a video of a tank I just finished: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAYQ...m45MJ47wobWY2g

322/16
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0003.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	3.07 MB
ID:	1999830   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0011.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	2.98 MB
ID:	1999831  

Last edited by thecommander; 05-29-2014 at 09:08 PM.
Old 05-30-2014, 08:08 AM
thecommander

One of each sold, Thank You men. Bill please answer me back soon.
Old 06-01-2014, 03:28 PM
tomhugill

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

You have mail.
Old 06-01-2014, 05:42 PM
thecommander

Originally Posted by tomhugill
You have mail.
OK Tom. I am back. I will reply ASAP.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:21 PM
thecommander

Okay guys... tanks for the battle units orders. I now only have Impact parts in stock. Due to the Malaysian Airliner mishap all Asian shipping is very slow due to heavily increased package/mail screenings. It took me just 5 weeks to get my last shipment in the nick of time for Danville. I may have a scarce few Tamiya parts. All my Tamiya IR emitters are gone however. I do have extra Impact emitters. I like them because you can actually see the IR pulse with the naked eye. They are $95 each and can be at you door in 2 to 3 days. Shipping in most of the US is under $5. I will include Tamiya mantlet/hidden emitter holders for free if you need them. Tamiya clip-on emitter holders are $5. As always post here on the listing or PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited by thecommander; 06-09-2014 at 05:49 PM.