Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > Tank Classified Ads
Reload this Page >

Tamiya R/C Flakpanzer Gepard 1/16 NIB and very early R/C Sherman 1/16th for sale

Community
Search
Notices

Tamiya R/C Flakpanzer Gepard 1/16 NIB and very early R/C Sherman 1/16th for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Rogerh1174

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tamiya R/C Flakpanzer Gepard 1/16 NIB and very early R/C Sherman 1/16th for sale

Hello everyone,

I have a R/C Flakpanzer like the title suggests, and a early Sherman R/C tank from tamiya. Both are old enough to be pre tamiyas 5 digit part numbers. they are both new in the box. make me an offer on one or both tanks. I'd like to see them go to good homes where they will be appreciated. message me on the forums here or email me at [email protected]. i can send pictures of either tank and whatever you would like to see. I have seen the flackpanzers go for over $1000K on ebay, im not sure what the sherman is worth. it is a very old kit. pre dmd, etc. Thanks for checking my thread! hope to hear from someone soon! I am located in southern california, in the los angeles area.

Roger
Old 06-11-2014, 11:27 AM
cleong

Received 78 Likes on 64 Posts

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but both have been re-released, and in the RC tank forums here, people are more interested in building and running them. In the case of the Sherman, the re-release is full option, so it comes with electronics, sound and light effects and is thus light-years ahead in technology compared to the old kits.

You will however get better luck with vintage Tamiya collecting club forums.
Old 06-13-2014, 12:34 PM
Rogerh1174

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are correct the Sherman was redone with the modern electronics, but there has only been two runs of the flackpanzer in rc. The 1/16 model has been released, but not the rc. Can you recommend a vintage Tamiya forum?
Old 06-14-2014, 07:33 AM
cleong

Received 78 Likes on 64 Posts

Try Tamiyaclub.com or FleaBay.