Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > Tank Classified Ads
Reload this Page >

Tamiya 1/16 Leopard 2A6 Complete Ready to Run

Notices

Tamiya 1/16 Leopard 2A6 Complete Ready to Run

Old 09-07-2015, 08:18 AM
diablo2112

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tamiya 1/16 Leopard 2A6 Complete Ready to Run

Edit: SOLD!

Tamiya 1/16 Leopard 2A6 Radio Control Tank

All options, Battle System, Ready to Run
*SOLD* shipped in the USA

This is an expertly built Tamiya Leopard 2A6 Ready-to-Run Radio Control RC Tank. I love building, and I just finished this build. I literally spared no expense with every desirable option for this tank. This includes:

- Tamiya 1/16 Leopard 2A6 Full option kit w/full electronics
- Tamiya IR Tank Battle System w/Battle Apple
- Mitosal Metal Carrier Arms
- Mitosal Metal fine-adjustment track tensioner system
- Full Ball Bearing construction
- Real Metal Wire tow ropes
- Fully Functioning Rotating Light Beacon
- Futaba 4 Channel 2.4 GHz radio custom modified with discrete cannon, machine gun, and function buttons.

This model is ready to run, and outfitted with the Tamiya Battle system for full IR tank-on-tank action. It runs perfectly, and with the upgrade parts, should withstand any tank battle you want to enter.

This model was expertly built and painted, with a full NATO Tri-color airbrush camouflage scheme. I've lightly weathered the model, so it appears in fairly new condition. Notice the details on the rear deck, with carefully prepared tools, rubber hoses, and other details. My pictures can't begin to do this model justice, it must be seen to be appreciated. I have nearly $1700 in parts alone invested in this build; my price is just a fraction of this cost.

The photos show the original boxes for the kit, radio, and battle system. I can ship these to you for the additional, actual cost of shipping. Please note, no battery is included with this setup, you will need a 7.2V NiMH Tamiya-style battery to run this kit.

$SOLD shipped in the USA, paypal payment

I've put many more pictures and a video below for your review. Please feel free to ask any questions here or via email at [email protected]

Last edited by diablo2112; 09-08-2015 at 12:30 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:20 AM
diablo2112

Video of working beacon and the modified radio:

https://youtu.be/HZxAUeUKNts

Last edited by diablo2112; 09-07-2015 at 08:40 AM.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:30 PM
diablo2112

Sold!