Notices

IBU3 - new, shipped from US

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Peregrine7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IBU3 - new, shipped from US

Here's the story:

I just bought IBU3 for my HL Bulldog airsoft. While setting all the functions, I noticed the sound and recoil servo are not synced with airsoft shots. I looked back at the user manual and it distinctly says "direct control for hl / taigen recoil / airsoft". So I wasn't imagining anything. But in further conversation with Ivano, I was told there is no connection for the airsoft trigger switch (airsoft recoil switch), so it really doesn't support airsoft. I tried helping him improve this product so it would support airsoft, and I sent him details how he can do it, but apparently he'said not interested.

So to save anyone from the hassles I had to go through, IBU3 is really ONLY for IR tanks because the airsoft support DOESN'T work.

Ivano doesn't feel responsible for falsely advertising his product (shame on him), so to get my refund, I'd have to ship this board back to Germany (I bought it through rctank). Which is more expensive than shipping within US.

So if anyone in the US wants to buy IBU3, you could get it much faster from me than international. The board is exactly the same as I received it, even packed exactly the same as I received it. I reset all setting back to factory, so in all ways this is a brand new board, just tested. And everything of course works great, except for no airsoft support. The warranty would transfer from rctank.de, and I can get Dominique to send you that confirmation email. The other alternative would be him receiving back the board and issuing me the refund, so it's in his interest to transfer it to another customer.

All I'm looking for is getting back what I paid for, with my little loss for shipping. So $245 shipped priority mail from NJ or we can meet somewhere if you're in the tri-state area.

The price is non-negotiable. If no one is interested within few days I have to either get some compromise on shipping back from Dominique or Ivano, or open a PayPal dispute.

Thanks
Old 06-15-2016, 09:31 AM
Peregrine7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No longer available. Thread can be closed. Thanks