Search
Notices

Trumpeter/Tamiya T-34 76/41

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 12:01 PM
ausf

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Trumpeter/Tamiya T-34 76/41

I'm selling my Trumpeter T-34. It was my best battler, the low profile and short barrel really gave you an advantage in combat.

It has all the mechanicals of the Tamiya M4: gearboxes and motors, elevation, rotation, flash unit, MG. I will sell the DMD/MFU separately, but for this, the hull, turret, motors, MG servo, recoils servo, TBU base and IR emitter are included. It's the Trumpeter static kit with some aluminum bracing.

The reason for separate electronics is simple, the only way to get the most out of a servo recoil and MG rake is to use a programmable 6 channel Tx/Rx. Since there is no way I could possibly diagnose any issues if you use anything but a DX6i set exactly like mine, I'd rather sell it cheaper as a hull and let you decide how you want to run it, whether Tamiya, Clark, IBU, BARC, etc.

I used Turnigy chips on the recoil to get the snap back, slow slide forwards on the gear channel mixed with a fire button on elevation. You can see what I mean if I sent this half a world away and have no idea about what you're trying to do. As Dan has always mentioned, you need a certain amount of proficiency to work on a RC tank, so I think it's better for all involved if I sell it bare and let the new owner set it up however they choose.

I'll video all the functions or elevation, recoil and driving for interested buyers, but I'm selling this as is. The Tamiya flash, TBU base and emitter all worked when I used it last, but I can't check them since I don't have any apples on hand at the moment.

The first $400 takes it. I'll ship anywhere, however the buyer wants it. It will weigh 6 lbs packed in the box, I'll only charge the exact shipping and I suggest insurance, but that's your decision.

Here's the build thread on it if interested (the photos aren't showing up for some reason):
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-t...race-p2-2.html

Here's the recoil without a Turnigy chip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN4RYL1D7AE Here's an action shot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOeATSurj68 I have removed the whitewash, Girls Und Panzer Pravda decals and restored it to Russian Green I'll include some pigments to match the weathering used. There's a loader and commander figure in the vision ports, the IR emitter is in the gunner's site, recessed as required in clubs, The hatch is removed to expose a TBU base. The turret has the M$ ring and drops in place.

On to the pics, any questions, don't hesitate.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	t3.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	453.0 KB
ID:	2188609   Click image for larger version

Name:	t2.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	491.0 KB
ID:	2188610   Click image for larger version

Name:	t1.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	374.3 KB
ID:	2188611   Click image for larger version

Name:	t4.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	503.1 KB
ID:	2188612   Click image for larger version

Name:	t5.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	466.4 KB
ID:	2188613   Click image for larger version

Name:	t6.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	703.3 KB
ID:	2188614   Click image for larger version

Name:	t7.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	412.0 KB
ID:	2188615   Click image for larger version

Name:	t8.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	210.5 KB
ID:	2188616  

Click image for larger version

Name:	t9.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	459.8 KB
ID:	2188617  
Old 11-02-2016, 12:06 PM
ausf

I found another vid before paint. Again, no Turnigy chips, so you should be able to get these results with any 6 channel immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GIul5w5VRE
Old 11-02-2016, 12:34 PM
purplebrad
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent
Old 11-02-2016, 12:39 PM
ausf

Sold.