Search
Notices

Tamiya Russian MFU/DMD combo.

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 11:40 AM
ausf

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Tamiya Russian MFU/DMD combo.

This came out of my T-34, which has found a new home.

It's the M4 DMD with the Russian (KVs, JS-2) MFU unit for sound and brake lighting.

The MFU flash unit does not fire. It seems to be an issue with these, I bought this one from Jason and it worked for a while than became sporadic, until it finally stopped. I changed out the photo flash capacitor with no luck, it must be in the trigger coil. Bottom line is, it won't fall under Tamiya's service since it was bought from Japan and has been altered.

The battery connector is combined with the two units to save space, soldered with heat shrink, not tape.

Everything but the flash worked when recently run (last week), but I can't check the IR because I don't have apples on hand at the moment. The IR worked when it was last battled, but since I can't check, I'm not going to attest to it.

Sold As Is.

I'll sell the set for $150 plus actual shipping from NY.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dmd.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	501.8 KB
ID:	2188907  
Old 11-09-2016, 05:25 PM
ausf

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sold.