Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > Tank Classified Ads
Reload this Page >

Tamiya Compatible Taigen IR Tiger One

Community
Search
Notices

Tamiya Compatible Taigen IR Tiger One

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 05:52 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts
Default Tamiya Compatible Taigen IR Tiger One

This tank is

SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF PAYMENT

The effort to raise the funds for the new project continues. I'm getting pretty close, but I'm still not there so this one is going on the block.

Offered for sale is an Imex/Taigen Full Metal Tiger One Early, with black steel gears, an IBU2, and an Impact apple and base. The base is set up so it can easily be rotated 45 degrees to give standard or TFA config. It's been a great tank for me, but now he needs a new home (that begs the question, are tanks male or female?) so I'm letting him go.

This tank is battle ready and fit for action, but the current radio (The Mato MA-1010) is not the best, so if you have your own TX/RX in mind for this I'll keep the radio and knock $25 off the price. As usual, all prices are plus actual shipping costs, but I've worked out a deal to ship from work on the company account so it's a lot cheaper than shipping available to a private citizen.

$350 with TX/RX, $325 without, plus shipping (and none of this "shipping and handling" crap. What I pay UPS is what you pay me).

Here's the for sale video, followed by a previous video of this tank in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kqs-i3ZT1g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLigqmxhXzk&t=306s I think it's a pretty good price for a tamiya compatible, battle ready Tiger One. You, of course, are free to disagree.

Last edited by Crius; 04-13-2017 at 01:35 PM.
Old 04-13-2017, 07:53 AM
Crius

Bump. I'm surprised there's no interest in this. Battle ready, just supply a battery and head to the battlefield. For $350. Just the tank costs that much, without the IBU/TX and the Apple.

I'm open to offers, and might even put it on a 9X or an i6 if it will seal the deal (a bit more money for adding the 9X or i6, of course).

If you like the tank PM me and we'll haggle.
Old 04-13-2017, 09:24 AM
panzerjosef

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, I'll take it. Can I PayPal you Tuesday when I am paid? Also, I don't live in Germany but beautiful, hot, tornado prone Alabama. Panzerjosef is just a handle
Old 04-13-2017, 11:42 AM
Crius

Originally Posted by panzerjosef
OK, I'll take it. Can I PayPal you Tuesday when I am paid? Also, I don't live in Germany but beautiful, hot, tornado prone Alabama. Panzerjosef is just a handle
PM sent
Old 04-19-2017, 03:30 AM
Crius

The new software still won't let me edit this post so I can't Mark it as truly sold but it is. Payment has been received and this tank has been shipped.

I'm not sure if I'll get used to it, but so far I really do not like the new format at this forum. If it doesn't get better I think I'll stop posting here.