Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > Tank Classified Ads
Reload this Page >

Tank collection lot # 2....Bargin day

Community
Search
Notices

Tank collection lot # 2....Bargin day

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2018, 03:27 PM
BIGMIG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tank collection lot # 2....Bargin day

Well you want a deal ? Here it is.....Every thing related to my tank collection goes.....( 4 ) 1/12 scale tanks (1) (1/12 scale Jeep ) (2) 1/12 scale hummers (4) 1/16 scale tanks .........(11 ) misc smaller scale tanks some that work and some that are static display ....Over half of these misc smaller scale are working tanks. Several boxes of misc vehicle rear ends ,tracks, boards, drive gear boxes, and who knows what all ? It's a lot of stuff.....All the 1/12 scale stuff I stripped and redid them here on RCU posts....Some of the tanks have stuart tracks and HL drive boxes and boards...The two hummers were guted and all HL boards, tracks, were installed....The pictures only show some of what you get...THE Price for the lot....( $500.00 )....All worked when put on shelf and they have sat for several years so ??? Batteries may or may not hold a charge ??
Now I'm willing to sell as a lot....Buy it all...There will be no price dickering or tire kicking...(track kicking ..Lol )

Here is the problem....I will not go to the problems of trying to ship this stuff as it would fill the bed of a small pick-up truck and cost a good deal of money.....But what I will do...If you live in the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, or upper half of California I will drive and meet you half way and deliver them that way.....If you are interested send me a Private Message and we will work out the details...

BIGMIG