Community
Search
Notices
Team Associated - Monster GT Discuss all things AE MGT right here!

Please help me

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 03:21 PM
MrSkocz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help me

Im posting in several threds here to get the best anser I dont have money to waist.

Im driving a savage x right now. New to the hobby love the size of the monstertrucks but was thinking about a truggy aswell. My question is should i just get a huge savage xl/losi xxl mgt8.0 or get a truggy. The truggy i was thinking about was the HPI trophy 4.6 or the hellfire. Im also wondering is the revo 3.3 better than them please stear me in the right direction.

If u want to know what i like its probabbly inbetween a monstertruck and truggy. Love truggys speeds and movements but love the size of a savage so i have no idea what to buy HELP
Old 12-28-2009, 09:54 PM
rshooch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Please help me

I would say get a truggy if you are going to keep your savage. Monster trucks and truggies are night and day differance. But if you are looking for a truck any of the three you stated above would be a no lose choice. All rtr trucks have there ups and downs it just depends on Your personal taste so dont let any one tell you otherwise. The hell fire is a good truck also the team associated too. Thats the only two I have drove befor so I cant say anything about the others. But if I had to pick I would pick the team associated rc8t. hope this helps you..