Go Back  RCU Forums > TEAM RCU > Team RCU - Don Szczur
Reload this Page >

Homework Assignment flight sim eval

Community
Search
Notices
Team RCU - Don Szczur Ask your questions directly to Don Szczur, proffesional pattern pilot

Homework Assignment flight sim eval

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Don Szczur
My Feedback: (1)

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Homework Assignment flight sim eval

This is Joseph's homework assignment. Posted with his permission to use. Still working on grammar.

Phoenix RC Sim report

1. I love the Phoenix RC Sim. It is realistic and fun. Comparing it to other simulators from my perspective it is the best. This is my list as to the best simulators that I have flown.

1. Phoneix 2.5
2. Real Flight
3. aero fly
4. FS One
5. clear view
6. FMS

I like the models and the flying sites., and I like the heli setup. It is the best sim ever that I have flown If you don’t beleve it try it out . It needs more air planes. and the best helis on phoeinx2.5 are the logo 500, protos 500, rave 450,trex 600e, trex 600n, vibe90, trex700, vibe90sg and the trex450 pro and airplanes are the enticement,4-site,edge 540,cap232,extra,shuriken and the integral. I hope you in joy my report on the phoenix 2.5 from joseph szczur.

Gyro=back hurricanes

Spins

Streamers- any plane

Sounds- blade scrape realistic inverted
Old 11-11-2010, 10:12 AM
Valve floater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Homework Assignment flight sim eval

I think the Aerofly 5 is the best.With the right computer, and a high end graphics card, is the key to the way it looks and acts. As i found out, the regular walmart computer just does not cut it.