Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Next Season

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Next Season

For the experts. Is P13 manevuer 2 with half rolls opposite or half rolls in same direction?

Joseph is out flying me on the figure 9 with two point roll down. I admire his technique on this maneuver and I am learning from him. I've got him on most of the other maneuvers but he has about equaled me on about 3 or 4 of the maneuvers. I better practice more this is motivating me.

Simulator practice, anyone up for this- Charles where are you? Joseph and I flew through P13 and we both found we made similar mistakes on the simulator as real flying. I am shocked as we are both resemble same flying techniques. Dale we are getting the radius segments we thank you dearly for the coaching. Marvin especially, you too. Phoenix RC lets go online and do multi-player.

UA vs LSU, halftime over, back to game.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Next Season

Forward, wind, altitude constant on all maneuvers. No in and out. One point 15 degrees. International standard 1 point every 5 degrees. "dont give them anything"... quote by Bryan Herbert.