Notices
Team RCU - Don Szczur Ask your questions directly to Don Szczur, proffesional pattern pilot

Peidmont?

Old 03-01-2005, 12:08 AM
jeide
My Feedback: (111)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Peidmont?

Hi Don. Do you know if Peidmont is still in business? I've e-mailed them a couple of times to see about buying an airplane and get no response. Thanks, Jim
Old 03-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Don Szczur
My Feedback: (1)

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: Peidmont?

Yes, I sure hope they are in business. They are working hard at getting the Brio to market. Let me try calling right now.

Don
Old 03-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Don Szczur

Well, it must be American Idol voting time because all the circuits are busy. I tried again and left a message. I'll be at the JR Challenge this weekend. If I hear anything while I'm away, I'll post when I get back. I'm "roughing" it in a 20 ft trailer with 4 other flyers. No internet, I'm told.

Which airplane are you wanting to buy? Last I checked the FOCUS II ARC was all that is left. If you are waiting to order a Brio, its going to be worth your wait. But they are not taking orders yet that I am aware of. Lee has been very busy with this process. After flying one of the production prototypes last fall, I felt comfortable enough after just a few minutes of flight and dual rate setup adjustment to fly it in the competition.

See ya,

Don
Old 03-02-2005, 01:08 PM
jeide

Hi Don. Thanks for the response. The Focus 2 ARC is what I'm interested in. I'll try them again. Good luck at the JR Challenge. Jim
Old 03-06-2005, 11:26 PM
Don Szczur

I heard from Bill Glaze that they are all sold out, of everything. I'll probably see/talk to Steve or Lee over the next month or so. I'll keep you posted if you don't get an update elsewhere.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:17 AM
Don Szczur

Here is an update. I spoke to Steve Wall. Piedmont is very much alive and well. There are in fact a few FOCUS ARC's left. Now the big news.

The Brio is ready for shipment. The Piedmont website should be updated to show this information in the near future. Lee is finishing up the instruction manual, but if you don't want to wait for that, you can order one without the manual.
Old 03-10-2005, 05:03 PM
jeide

Hi again Don. What's the best way to reach them? I have e-mailed and left a voice mail with Lee and haven't received a response back. Do you know the ballpark price for the BRIO. Thanks, Jim
Old 04-05-2005, 11:41 PM
Don Szczur

Check with Central Hobbies, they are close to you. Picture attached.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk26396.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	254653