Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Focus II availability

Don, I haven't had any luck contacting Lee, perhaps you would be kind enough to help. Do you know if Lee will be bringing in a new batch of Focus II ARFs? I don't really want an ARC and I didn't know if the Focus was going to be dropped.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Focus II availability

I would suggest getting an ARC before that supply has dwindled as well. I'm not sure about future batches of ARFs- They are positioning for the Brio. If you want an ARF, you may post on the for sale list to see if anyone would like to relinquish theirs.

If I find out any more details on when or if another batch of FOCUS ARFs would be done, I'll let you know.

The Focus is a very good flying plane. I plan to hold on to mine for a while, at least til I can get a Brio.

Don

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks Don. I'm sure the Brio is an incredible bird, but I suspect it will be priced accordingly. The Focus gave fliers on a budget a plane that was done right for not a lot of money.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks

I've been letting them alone, knowing they have a lot on their plate, but I expect to be talking to them over the next couple of weeks. I'll relay that to Lee or Steve... when I talk to them next.

Don