Go Back  RCU Forums > TEAM RCU > Team RCU - Don Szczur
Reload this Page >

Focus II availability

Notices
Team RCU - Don Szczur Ask your questions directly to Don Szczur, proffesional pattern pilot

Focus II availability

Old 02-04-2005, 02:26 AM
DaveR
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Focus II availability

Don, I haven't had any luck contacting Lee, perhaps you would be kind enough to help. Do you know if Lee will be bringing in a new batch of Focus II ARFs? I don't really want an ARC and I didn't know if the Focus was going to be dropped.
Old 02-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Don Szczur
My Feedback: (1)

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: Focus II availability

I would suggest getting an ARC before that supply has dwindled as well. I'm not sure about future batches of ARFs- They are positioning for the Brio. If you want an ARF, you may post on the for sale list to see if anyone would like to relinquish theirs.

If I find out any more details on when or if another batch of FOCUS ARFs would be done, I'll let you know.

The Focus is a very good flying plane. I plan to hold on to mine for a while, at least til I can get a Brio.

Don
Old 02-05-2005, 12:13 AM
DaveR
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Don. I'm sure the Brio is an incredible bird, but I suspect it will be priced accordingly. The Focus gave fliers on a budget a plane that was done right for not a lot of money.
Old 02-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Don Szczur
My Feedback: (1)

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks

I've been letting them alone, knowing they have a lot on their plate, but I expect to be talking to them over the next couple of weeks. I'll relay that to Lee or Steve... when I talk to them next.

Don