Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

First Gas 3D Plane

What 40/50cc 3D Gas Plane should I buy. Thinking Kangke Texas Hurricane or WildHare Edge.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: First Gas 3D Plane

Not familar with those planes. I have seen the single wing Vision design fly and it was very impressive with a DA 50

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi. I just finished up my wildhare edge540 with a DA50 on it. I flew it around for 3 or 4 laps last saturday and it flys Excellent!!! I dont think any 50CC airplane flys or looks better than it. It is VERY forgiving and it will not stall even at the very slightest speed, it will just decline straight down, or as I and many others call it, it will do a Elevator. It flys much better than my 27% Cap 232 from Hanger9. Don flew my Cap232 in Huntsville,AL at RCRC. I think he remembers me? My name is Matt Hornbuckle and my Dads name is Gene Hornbuckle. But anyways, I would go for the wilhare if I were you. I have not flown the Texas Hurricane but I have seen it and it doesnt look like it is built as well. Talk to Tom Faucett for more info on the wildhare or go to wildharerc.com . This is just my 2 cents. Hope to see you again soon Don.

Good luck on whatever you decide.

Matt Hornbuckle

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hello. I miss Huntsville a lot. However, best of luck with the Wild Hare. Glad it flies well. Maybe you'll let me give it a spin the next time I'm in town.

Don

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

You might want to take a look at Extreme Flight's 87" Yak. Initial reviews are very promising. Nice thing is that it's a 3D animal, but can also fly the IMAC pattern quite well. Only problem is that they're in such demand right now, there may not be any available. Talk to Chris at Extreme Flight if you're interested.

There's a huge thread here on RCU about this airplane. Just do a search for it in the 3D section.

Here's the Extreme Flight website:

http://www.extremeflightrc.com/

Vince