Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Joe Nall 2005

Matt Chapman and his partner flying an Extra, flew some maneuvers I've never seen before. They had a full scale torque roll contest. It was quite awesome. Best full scale aerobatics display I've ever seen. Was worth the entry fee just for this show.

Great Planes has its 1/3 scale Cap 232 flying in the event. Jason Noll was putting it through the paces. The plane seems to fly very well. I was impressed.

I spend some time this afternoon getting a few flights on the Radiowave Extra 300 prototype. Basically its the 330 Extra with the wing 4 inches higher. My first impression is that it snaps much cleaner in this configuration and the upright harriers are very stable. I am going to try and get up early to put in a couple more flights.

Lots of pilots, a first class event. It keeps refining each time. Hope to report further as I spend more time up and down the flight line.

Don

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Joe Nall 2005

Matt's CAP was painted yellow with graphics exactly like the pictures in the magazine. Great show!!