Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Setting the JR XP9303 Prog.Mix

Hello Don Szczur,

I’ve just receive my new Radio, the XP9303.

I have some questions about how to inhibit the switch for the mix 3, 4 ext, ext.
    Or perhaps I may be already on the right track, but I’m not completely sure.

Ok in Mix3, I would like to use only one Position e.g. Pos0. How do I accomplish this?
    By setting the Pos0 and leave the pos1 at 0 % and let all the programming switch below
    this at 0 or in other word at low position?
    Is this how it’s supposed to be done?

And an other question / would like to clarify something.
    The THRO STK setting, in this mix itself, next to the position that I’ve previously
    mentioned. If you change this value, does this mean that the Mix that you have set will
    begin in when the THRO STK is at the value that you have set it ?

In advance thanks a lot for the information, clarification.

Regards,
    Danny Koolman
    www.arubarcclub.com
    Nobody is perfect, I am nobody .............. 3rd place, is just 2nd best loser

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Setting the JR XP9303 Prog.Mix

I've spent the last couple months with this radio. I've got it set up and optimized for pattern setup. I've got the TX packed up right now, but will check it out and see what I've got set up. I'll check on the POS 0 and POS 1. I put equal values in both and it left the mix on as default. But good questions. The mixes are not active til you enter data.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If you enter the mix in POS 0, and don't tie it to any of the switches (bottom row of the window) it stays on all the time. No need to put any mix amount in Pos1 (its redundant). For example, for the throttle- down elevator mix, I use #THR-ELEV mix, POS 0 is -15% (at the low end) 0% at the high end, POS 1 is all left at 0. Then I put the Offset at -118. This gave me about 1 mm down elevator deflection on a downline at idle for perfect downlines with the Brio. The #THR is like Origin mix (it is not effected by throttle trim adjustments for example). I was quite surprised to see this exact mix example described step by step on page A39 and A40 of the manual.

I leave my mixes on at all times as described in the setup above, but if you want to tie it to a switch, just activate whatever switch you would like to tie it to. For example, if you activate the gear switch, then you can set the mix to go on at the switch in pos 0 and turn it off in pos 1 (or vice versa). Its a very flexible radio.

To reset a PMIX just highlight either Master or Slave and press CLR button.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hello Don Szczur,

Thanks a lot for the info.
    I don’t use mix switches, I would just like to keep it always on.

Well I’ll be off trying out this New Radio in a couple of hours.

Regards,
    Danny Koolman
    www.arubarcclub.com

Nobody is perfect, I am nobody .............. 3rd place, is just 2nd best loser

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hello Don
    I am trying to get the multipoint mixes in the 9303 to be on all of the time but it wont work without a switch assigned to it. Can you help. I am able to get the regular mixes to work as described above.

Thanks
    Kirk

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

For PMIX 1, for example, I press the SW SELECT (scroll over and press the scroll button), then scroll over to the far left which says "on/off" and as long as there are no other swithes selected it will show "on" which means its on all the time.

All the best,
    Don

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ok thanks I had not noticed that it worked that way . Thanks for all the time you take answering these questions is is a real help to all of us.

Thanks Kirk