RE: servo arms
1. straight and level trim, 3/4 throttle, ailerons, elevators. Very important. Hands off extended flight.
2. vertical uplines pull from a right to left pass, and a left to right pass. If it comes in once and goes out next, trim with some rudder, then at the top of the line, if necessary engine thrust. Up, Down, Right or Left. You want hands off vertical uplines for reasonable distance up (normal up line).
3. Vertical down lines. Throttle to elevator, and/or throttle to ailerons. Use #thr or ORIG, so the throttle trim does not impact the mix rate.
4. Knife edge (rudder to ailerons and rudder to elevator) for reasonable knife edge.
5. If necessary, multi-point mixing for one roll circles, extra rudder throw at the ends of the stick for instance, and 3D.
As usual, the rates and expo are adusted to give your preferred feel of the airplane.