RE: What radio do you fly.
1. The radio is top of the line.
2. It's the easiest radio to program that I've ever used.
3. I like the feel of the transmitter (I fly with a neck strap and thumbs)
4. I like the feel of the expo curve. It really feels precise.
5. I really like JR servos. They feel really good in the air. Very solid
6. An intangible with the radio itself, but another reason why I fly JR Radio- the people of Team JR and Horizon. I feel humbled to be part of the team. The service center and customer focus at Horizon are outstanding.
1. I like the simplicity of this radio. Its easy to program and versatile
2. The feel of the radio is comparable to the 10X, although the 10X expo curve is smoother, as one would expect.
3. It has 90 percent of the capabilities of the 10X- its a very capable radio.
1. This radio is very nice because it allows flying at indoor events without having to worry about interfering with anyone, or anyone shooting me down.