Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Setting up my smoke system

hey guys i just need your oppinions on something, I have a gp 27% cap 232 and im runiing a 9 channel jr reciever and my reciever battery pack is 6.0V, 2000mah NiMH Battery
    im running JR DS8455 Coreless Metal Geared Digital Servo 2 for the rudder 2 for elevator and 2 for ailerons and im thinking of getting a regulator for the servo's, What u think.?? anyways getting to my real question i have installed the smoke systems and im not really sure if i should just plug the pump straight into my reciever i mean would this be ok i dont want to drain the battery pack what are other ways of running a small seperate battery pack for my pump.?
    DA HAS THE POWER

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Setting up my smoke system

I run my smoke pump directly into the rx. It runs off of the flight battery although I'm running 4000 maH.

Th regulator will help keep the voltage at the servos more constant, especially when the battery is just off a charge, the servos could be jittery with a 6v (5 cell pack).

Don