Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: E-power

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

E-power

Hello Don, I see that a lot of the top pilots, that fly in your class have gone to E-power. Can you share a little why you have not made the move to E.

Thanks in adavance

Robert

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: E-power

Many are moving back to glow. At least the last I heard- Jason, Quique. Sean and I will continue to fly YS as well as Quique going back to YS and there are others. Of course the Japanese and French fliers will continue flying YS, which is we are cognizant of as well.

For me personally, its simplicity. I fly after work and I can put the plane together, fueled and fly two to five flights consecutively in an evening during the summer- pack up and go home to do the same thing day after day. I don't have to worry about charging conditions, special charging, etc.

Flying, I like the speed control and feel of the 4 blade and 4 stroke combination- particularly in the wind.

All the best!

Don

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: E-power

Thanks for the answer Don.