Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hyde Soft Mount

I wanted to know do most professional pilots use a hyde mount on there planes and what do you think about them, i have one on all of my airplanes and they work well but i wanted to know what you all thought about them.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Hyde Soft Mount

I don't fly without it on F3A aircraft. A real tribute to this hobby- Serveral folks at the field talking about the benefits of major competition such as F3A, TOC, Don Lowe Masters and how this drives product development throughout the hobby. Powerful motors and engines, batteries, high torque servos, soft mounts, effective silencers are just a few examples.

Don

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Hyde Soft Mount

Don
    Thank you so much, i write to merle often and he is such a swell guy, what gets me don is people spend 1500 to 2500 on there planes around here, but will not spend a 160 dollars on a mount, my soft mount for my ys-110 cost me only 55 dollar's and people put there hands on my plane and cannot believe the difference from little to almosy any vibration but they do not want to put that much money on a mount that is going to save them so much cost in the future Don, great talking to you, i am totally disabled and if not for my airplanes i would not know what to do, i took the ys-160 off my cap 232 and i bought a new cap x from chips line of planes and the new da-50 will go onto the cap sport and the ys-160 on the cap x, think i made the right move Don, thankyou so much for taking the time to write to me, Rollie