Notices
TEAM RCU - Mike McConville Ask expert Team RCU pilot Mike McConville questions in this forum.

Oh Yea!!!

Old 03-23-2007, 09:39 PM
-EXTRA-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oh Yea!!!

I just got a new showtime 50 2 days ago man this is the sexiest plane ever i was so exited when i opened the box and saw it since i didnt know i was gettin it mom and dad suprised me !!!!!!! man i just wanna look at it all day,i cant wait to get this bad boy together it look's so good,i hope my tower .75 will fly it good if not im saving up for a magnum 4 stroke .91 im 15 so it might be a while since money hard to come by,Does anyone happen to have any homemade videos of this awesome looking plane i would LOVE to see them so please post some if you can.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:51 PM
richgrow

Default RE: Oh Yea!!!

EXTRA,
Go to Horizon Hobby Website and They Have Video Clips. I Own Both Showtimes and My 90 has OS 120AX in it. Flies Super. My 50 is Ready to Break In Engine & Test Flight. I put OS 55 AX on it. After Your Engine Broke In put APC 4 WIDE PITCH Prop on it. My 90 Lands Super Slow yet Stable at Slow Walk Speed. Want Swing Largest Diameter 4 Wide Your Engine will handle. Tower Engines are Strong. Start 13 " and Maybe try 14" after really get used to Your New Bird. richgrow my screen name.
Richard B Grow US ARMY Aviation Retired
Old 03-27-2007, 12:38 PM
-EXTRA-

Default RE: Oh Yea!!!

thanx for the info rich,and i seen the ones on horizon and iv searched on google and youtube and seen all them lol so thats why i asked for others but thanx appreciate the info..