Go Back  RCU Forums > TEAM RCU > TEAM RCU - Mike McConville
Reload this Page >

H9 Beast Pipe Tunnel?

Notices
TEAM RCU - Mike McConville Ask expert Team RCU pilot Mike McConville questions in this forum.

H9 Beast Pipe Tunnel?

Old 04-03-2010, 12:02 PM
eddyc
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H9 Beast Pipe Tunnel?

I have a DA 85. Thinking of the Beast with this motor and full pipe. Will that fit in this plane?
Old 04-08-2010, 08:15 AM
MMcConville
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: H9 Beast Pipe Tunnel?

It has a pipe tunnel tha will fit two pipes for the DA-100 (such as MTW RE2) so I suspect it will fit. Firewall location is for the DA-100 as well.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:19 PM
matt43

what is the latest release date on the beast? just wondering and has anyone flown one yet? have a su26mm and LOVE it beffed up the engine box a bit and been flying it all the time hoping to find another plane that flies similar! but maybe a bit bigger if there are any ideas?
Old 07-03-2010, 06:20 PM
davidgeorge212

Well, I was just walking in my local hobby shop today to pick up some covering for another airplane but I ended up with a little something extra. Yep, I bought the beast. I had no intentions what soever to buy it, I didnt even know they had one in stock but I couldnt stop admiring it. Oh ya and not to mention they knocked a hundred bucks off the sticker for me.

I just got in home today and looked it over. Let me tell you right now, I am a big advocate for building planes from a kit or plans but even I will admit this is one beautiful ARF. Everything assembles with screws and all the points are backed with blind nuts. The covering is great looking and it has some neat looking wheel pants to match. The tail wheel bracket is light weight carbon fiber. I think they really went all out on this plane. I just learned today that only 300 beasts are going to be made. On top of that, they actually throw in a free airplane sun cover to protect it when you are not flying. Well worth the money in my opinion.