Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Test Posting Forum
Reload this Page >

Hobby King - Hongkong Cheating

Community
Search
Notices
Test Posting Forum Want to test to see if you can post or test a feature like smilies, avatars or images but don't want to pollute the main forums? Test it out right here.

Hobby King - Hongkong Cheating

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 03:36 AM
Sandyj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobby King - Hongkong Cheating

Hi anyone knows how to recover money from Hobbyking, Hongkong. I ordered a RC plane from them and paid online and now its 4 months they dont give me an update of where the parcel is or about refunding my money. They seem to be cheating me !!
Old 01-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Altered1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hobby King - Hongkong Cheating

Sorry for your loss!

If your order is showing as not shipped, and not in stock, you may have success in requesting they change order to an item that is in stock.....

posted on another thread :

Unfortunately, after seeing many many RC people burned by HK, I have to say, you get what you pay for........ Sometimes you may NOT get what you pay for..... it may be broken or not arrive at all...... Getting a refund or replacement MAY be hard.....   so be mindful of HK history, and only purchase what is in stock.... if it is on BK, you may be waiting a while, and cancelling order is often painful, and you will probably be billed immediately.... even if the BK part (and therefor your order) take months to send....  So also use a service like PAYPAL as they can assist with funds recovery if it all goes bad. "   

HK are cheap for several reasons.... customer service and problem resolution is one area they are lacking.....    I do like my ASP52AII Glow engine I got from them though.... :P