Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Raptor 50 Titan Parts

Hey guys im not sure if any of you remember me but its been about 4 years since i have played with my helis !

I still have my Raptor 50 Titan and i want to get back to fling it now that i have the time again but i dont see anyone selling the kit that i had which was this one http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/a...article_id=836

I see the current version is the Titan x50 so will the parts from this one also work with mine ?

I'm just curious becuz my Titan has never been crashed or had anything broken on it and i want to make sure i can still get parts for it incase something happens

Last question is does this nitro fuel go bad ? I still have 2 Gallons thats been in the storage room for 4 years, One of the gallon jugs has been opened but the other has never been opened or had the seal broken on the cap.

Thanks in Advance

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Raptor 50 Titan Parts

Rons http://www.ronlund.com and www.heliproz.com should have parts for your Rappy.

As for the fuel, if it was sealed, and stored in cool, and dark it should be fine, but it it idles like crap its weed killer
    Andy - Helicopter Forum Moderator
    AMA 77227 Leader Member- Contest Director
    www.JaxRC.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Raptor 50 Titan Parts

Thanks BH !!

Its good to see ya, I'm glad your still around bud